CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Oh, Craigslist...

Old 01-12-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
hypnoctopus
Oh, Craigslist...

Sometimes for fun, I like to surf Craigslist to see what people are selling. While I was looking at snakes today, these were two of the gems I found.

This one is clearly not a bloodred as the ad states, but it is a pretty snake nonetheless:

And this one I just feel bad for. He's so thin. (He also looks pretty yellow to be a blizzard.)

Have you found any good/bad deals on Craigslist?

Old 01-12-2013, 10:19 PM   #2
MotleyMedusa7
poor snake-he's bone thin.
I've seen quite a few uhh..'interesting' ads on CL & I couldn't resist the urge to email a few of them to correct them LOL

Old 01-12-2013, 10:21 PM   #3
hypnoctopus
I'm always tempted to email them, but then I usually don't (I hate confrontation). I have emailed a couple of Craigslist ads that were looking for a corn snake to give them the names of breeders I recommend, though.

Old 01-12-2013, 10:24 PM   #4
Shiari
There's an ad up on my local craigslist where someone is asking $225 for a hatchling charcoal and it's 20 gallon tank. When I enquired about the snake alone, the person asked $75 for it.

Old 01-12-2013, 10:25 PM   #5
MotleyMedusa7
corn morphs I usually let slide,but I just can't stand when they mislabel the species of a snake lol

Old 01-12-2013, 10:32 PM   #6
AliCat37
I like the garter snake / corn snake hybrids that were on craigslist here last year.

Old 01-12-2013, 10:33 PM   #7
MotleyMedusa7
speaking of which--let's see if anyone knows what this snake is--they are calling it a Cali. King-never seen one like this before lol,looks like a Cali King face though...hybrid?

http://houston.craigslist.org/pet/3458842375.html

Old 01-12-2013, 10:36 PM   #8
Shiari
Oh! There was also an ad up a few months ago for a 'rare white python'..... snow corn snake.

Old 01-12-2013, 10:39 PM   #9
hypnoctopus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari View Post
Oh! There was also an ad up a few months ago for a 'rare white python'..... snow corn snake.
Haha! That's horrible!

Old 01-12-2013, 10:49 PM   #10
DragonsDenSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyMedusa7 View Post
speaking of which--let's see if anyone knows what this snake is--they are calling it a Cali. King-never seen one like this before lol,looks like a Cali King face though...hybrid?

http://houston.craigslist.org/pet/3458842375.html
Desert king? Bad lighting, but it doesn't look yellow enough for a desert, but that's my best guess if it's not a hybrid.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google