CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Thinking about everyone, Hurricane Idalua

Old 08-29-2023, 11:34 PM   #1
Caryl
Thinking about everyone, Hurricane Idalua

I know that "thoughts and prayers" has become a more than meaningless phrase. But tonight my thoughts and prayers are so very much about all those in the path of Hurricane Idalia; the people, their animals, the wild things and the natural areas. So much about to be ravaged. Complicating my thoughts is the fact that this is the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, which decimated our area. If you're from elsewhere, you likely think Katrina was a Louisiana storm. It was, but the true disaster of New Orleans area was caused by the levee breaches. The hundreds killed in Mississippi were directly caused by the hurricane. Anyone who has experienced such a thing is forever changed; trite but true. And tonight I'm thinking of and praying for the ones on the cusp of the storm.

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google