CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Lavender

Old 12-19-2022, 03:24 PM   #1
ronlina
Lavender

I keep waffling on names for this incredibly personable little lavender! Tulip? Laika? Whatever her name turns out to be, she seems to actively like being handled, which is so nice.

She may be het motley, and got a bit more mauve/pink in her last shed, so it'll be interesting what happens with her color-wise. I fell in love with her picture and her tulip-like head stamp, and was surprised at how comfortable she is being handled for such a young snake.

So, some glamour shots, and I hope to update this thread she she grows!

I forgot to ask her exact birthdate and am waiting back from the breeder on that to update her age. She seems to be growing slowly but steadily (and eating and shed well for me), is only 11 grams and 12 inches long here.

Name:  snake-2.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  301.4 KB

Name:  snake-3.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  501.7 KB

Name:  snake-1-1.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  502.3 KB

Old 12-19-2022, 07:58 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
She's adorable! When they're that small, their growth is quite slow, usually less than a gram gained per feeding. Once she starts eating a bit bigger meals, she'll go through a little growth spurt.

Old 12-22-2022, 12:25 AM   #3
schnekkie
She is gorgeous!!

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google