CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

2023 BREEDING SEASON

Old 06-08-2023, 08:32 PM   #31
ecreipeoj
Honey het Amel Lava Striped x Sunkissed het Striped Caramel Snow

I am hoping for some Striped Honeys, and Striped Butter Sunkissed from this breeding.

Old 06-08-2023, 08:36 PM   #32
ecreipeoj
Striped Snow Sunkissed het Champagne (Triple Red)

This male is breeding a Striped Snow het Champagne Sunkissed and a Striped Champagne Snow het Sunkissed. Both breedings should produce some really nice Champagne Snows, in Striped and Striped Sunkissed.

Old 06-25-2023, 04:06 PM   #33
ecreipeoj
Striped Anery Tessera het Lava x Sunkissed Lava Tessera

One of a kind x SAME. The babies from this breeding will be combined with the babies from the Lavamel Sunkissed Tessera x Striped Lava Tessera breeding I did earlier.

Two different one of a kind x same breedings to produce Lava Tesseras het Striped Anery Sunkissed, and Lava Tesseras het Striped Amel Sunkissed, all to see what a Striped Sunkised Tessera looks like. Hopefully, the COOLEST Tessera you have ever seen, or at least something different than a Striped Sunkissed or Sunkissed Tessera.

I think Sunkissed Lava Tesseras are my favorite Tessera so far.

Old 06-25-2023, 04:14 PM   #34
ecreipeoj
Striped Champagne Snow X Same

I have been saving back Striped Chp Snows for several years now. Both of these Chp's are first time breeders.

I believe the super pink Snows are Triple Reds (RedCoat, Red Factor, and Red Blotched), at least that is what I started calling them, or Triple R's.

I am not sure I could produce Striped Snows, that were any more pink. It is sure nice to be able to pick out the best from each clutch year after year, raise them up, and produce even better offspring.

I expect this clutch to be 100% Triple R Snows.

Old 06-25-2023, 04:25 PM   #35
ecreipeoj
Striped Pepperment ph Blood x Striped Cinder Blood ph Amel

When I say that Stripes and Cinders go together like Peas and Carrots, I really mean it. I could say the same thing about Stripes and Bloodreds. They all look better, homo for Border-less.

I am beginning to think that is where Stripes came from in the first place. I started out with a perfect Striped Hypo Cinder x perfect Striped Bloodred, for sure, but ALL of the stripes I produce from this project, from Normal, Hypo, Amel, Cinder, and Bloodreds, are ALL perfect Stripes all the way down to the tail.

The Stripes don't disappear, they just fade, but you can follow them all the way down to the very tip of their tail.

Striped Cinder Bloodreds , look like a swirled pile of "Ash", another great Rich Z name that hasn't been used. Ash Corn is nice and short, but I just started liking calling them Striped Cinder Bloodreds.

I have never had a Blotched Cinder yet, so I really can't say, but a Striped Cinder and Striped Cinder Blood, look more like Striped Ash.

Old 06-25-2023, 04:34 PM   #36
ecreipeoj
Lavender het Sunkissed Lava x Lava Lavender ph Sunkissed

Lava Lavenders look considerable different than Opals. They retain much more of their color.

If the Lava Lavender proves out to be het for Sunkissed, I should get some more Orchids and Lava Orchids.

Old 06-25-2023, 04:43 PM   #37
ecreipeoj
Magma Flow Breedings

All of these breeders come in one way or another from an Ice Blood het Borderless x Bloodred het Ice (With Borders) original breeding. The mother of all of these breeders, looks like a Banded Okeetee Bloodred het Ice.

You can easily SEE the diffusion from the Diffused Gene and the bald heads from the Masque Gene. If all of these Bloodreds were homo for Border-less, they wouldn't have a hint of black. There wouldn't be any evidence there ever was any black, they would be Extreme Bloods.

These guys are Dirty Bloods, from the Magma Flow Line.

Old 06-25-2023, 04:51 PM   #38
ecreipeoj
Pied-Sided Ruby Magma ph Striped

I have two Ruby Magmas ph Striped, this one is a Pied-Sided. I have been saving back most of the Magmas, Stripes, and Striped Bloodreds from a breeding of RedCoat Bloodred het Pied-Sided Ice x Same (Last Photo). I have never seen Magmas as dark red as these are, and are representative of the name Ruby Magma.

Old 06-26-2023, 02:15 PM   #39
blacktip
These magmas are absolutely gorgeous!

Old 07-05-2023, 07:53 PM   #40
ecreipeoj
Magma Flow Line Eggs

I started getting eggs a couple of weeks ago. I just passed 50 clutches, with about 25 to go.

These two girls from the Magma Flow Line laid nice clutches.

Anery Blood het Lava x Magma Flow

Bloodred het Ice x Anery Blood het Lava

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google