CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

$$$ ??

Old 02-16-2010, 04:59 PM   #1
4riscorn
Question $$$ ??

I bought our UTH (Exo Terra brand) at our local pet store--Noah's Ark, the one where we bought Kapatcho, for $15 (8Watt 8X8) which is a great price considering the first one we bought at that other pet store was $20. My question is...does anyone know if we can find them cheaper than $15 at the Manassas show on Saturday. We are going tonight to get them if not so we can go ahead and start setting up our 3rd viv...who knows I may even come home with #3 tonight and #4 Saturday!

Manassas will be our first show so I wasn't sure how the prices were there.
Thanks!

Old 02-16-2010, 09:58 PM   #2
MillysLayla
i dunno if you can find them cheaper but make sure you either make a way to control the temp. my thermometer caught the exo terra UTH at 97 degrees without using the dimmer control we made onto i.

there are threads here that show you how to made them easily and for less than $10.

Old 02-16-2010, 10:08 PM   #3
4riscorn
Yea we had to do the dimmer thing on Kapatcho and Willie's vivs too. They are both pretty steady around 80-81.5. We went ahead and got the UTH tonight along with the temp probe..still need to get the dimmer for #3's viv. It turned out that the store owner is still in Fla getting his hand picked corns for the store...for 2 weeks! I didn't know he would be gone that long so I am hoping to get a striped female at the show on Sat. Wish me luck!!! I am so stoked!

Old 02-17-2010, 12:24 AM   #4
MillysLayla
exciting! i wish there was a repticon of some sort around middle tn....

Old 02-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #5
Nroc
You may find them cheaper, but how much cheaper do you think they could be?

I have seen them sell for $13 online...so take that for what it's worth.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google