CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Post Your Viv!!

Old 11-09-2010, 09:15 PM   #1
Haarstad
Post Your Viv!!

I was in a poll thread and someone mentioned an old "post your viv" thread that was huge and made so everyone could see how everyone has their vivs set up. So i am here to start a new one Let's see what you got!!

Here is my viv, It's a 40 gallon Zilla that i upgraded to not to long ago

So, I just went up to go take some updated pics and i caught him on his new hammock that i put in there last night, just chilling half way on it lol

Old 11-09-2010, 09:24 PM   #2
Sarah1228
Talking

Pretty Basic...but Dallas seems 2 enjoy it! More items will be added in the future...esp when he gets bigger!

Old 11-09-2010, 09:32 PM   #3
i.r.nekol
here's a before and after shot of my 10 gallon

BEFOREAFTER

Old 11-09-2010, 09:37 PM   #4
SteelJawEmily
I have my corn Donatello in a 40gal too

I have my IJ Carpet Malakai in a 15gal until he gets bigger, then I'll get one of those fancy-schmancy vision cages

Old 11-09-2010, 09:48 PM   #5
Tinkerbeller87
Here are mine. First two are of my 36x18x18 Exo Terra with my snow corn Jenna. The last two are of my 20 gallon tank with my caramel corn, no name yet.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:53 PM   #6
Haarstad
Those Exo Terra vivs are SAWEET!!! Those thermometers are the greatest, I have the same one in black for my hot side and just the stick on type for the cold side since that isn't as important lol

Old 11-09-2010, 09:56 PM   #7
Tinkerbeller87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haarstad View Post
Those Exo Terra vivs are SAWEET!!! Those thermometers are the greatest, I have the same one in black for my hot side and just the stick on type for the cold side since that isn't as important lol
Yea, I love my exo terra! Wish I had enough room for all my snakes to have one. I love the thermometers too. Also, can you see the Herpstat thermostat above the viv in picture 3? I would more than recommend that thermostat! Just set it and forget it!

Old 11-09-2010, 10:06 PM   #8
Haarstad
i will eventually go to a thermostat, i just have the dimmer now... as you can kinda tell, my temp is 87.4F now. It only varies from about 85-88 ish, but i will eventually upgrade... the temp all depends on the temp of the house cause we have a money saving thermostat in the house (It cools down when nobody is here and is back to the hottest when everyone is home) and right now it is the hottest temp in the house, therefore the hottest temp in the viv

Old 11-09-2010, 10:28 PM   #9
Scrufdog
built this a few months ago.

Old 11-09-2010, 10:39 PM   #10
Haarstad
Great idea! Was it a shelf that you transformed?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
setup, terrarium, vivarium