CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

I NEED HELP ASAP!

Old 04-13-2011, 04:06 PM   #91
1928jb
Sorry, to hear of your trouble. I wish you all the best. J

Old 04-13-2011, 04:18 PM   #92
Karoni
Thanks for the update. *fingers crossed*

Old 04-13-2011, 04:18 PM   #93
OkeeteeMom
What Karoni said!

Old 04-13-2011, 09:38 PM   #94
Stormy
Im crossing my fingers for you.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:40 PM   #95
crotalis40741
Thank you, I got word today the preservant is on its way and maybe soon we will all have an answer to all this.

Old 04-13-2011, 10:57 PM   #96
SnakeKiss247
Hopefully Others Will Learn From This

Sorry to hear of all this trouble. Hopefully, this won't happen to anyone else. I guess it's a learning experience for us all as it could have happened to anyone. I guess people will be a little more careful when purchasing snakes online. What a sad and tragic story.

Old 04-13-2011, 11:08 PM   #97
josie
It's just my opinion but seeing how this is the third person to have snakes pass from the same breeder I don't think I would add a snake of his for free until what ever is causing the snakes to die is pin pointed. I would be terrified! Again JMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonVenomous View Post
Oh no. I'm so so sorry this is happening to you. I would be in pieces if it happened to me. :hugs:

If he passes away, throw him in a ziplock in the freezer. Hopefully we can get some supplies to you soon and get answers.

And no worries, I truly am heartbroken that this has happened to a few people and I want answers as well. Doc is local to me and would be an amazing contact to have close by, as he is selling so many good snakes right now. And I'm not going to lie, this has me a little too spooked to buy right now.

Old 04-14-2011, 12:26 AM   #98
NonVenomous
Sadly, it's not the 3rd, it's the 5th person The Board of Inquiry has been updated.

Old 04-14-2011, 12:38 AM   #99
crotalis40741
Sorry but from what I have been told and seen it is more like 8.

Old 04-14-2011, 01:01 AM   #100
josie
Holy Cow! 8? Even if it's 5 there is no way he can blame it all on the keepers. What does he think they are doing? Sharing bad notes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalis40741 View Post
Sorry but from what I have been told and seen it is more like 8.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google