CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

BABY corn snake hasn't eaten one meal yet and is 3 months old - GREEN poo

Old 04-07-2013, 02:10 AM   #61
kc261
I almost never post on this forum, but I lurk off and on and I've been following this story, and I just had to say: poo is awesome! WTG Rosie!

Old 04-07-2013, 02:32 AM   #62
Nythain
I'll just leave this here...

Old 04-08-2013, 05:40 AM   #63
disgurlchar
Awwwhh my baby doing so well. That's quite a big poo as well I miss her lots, thank you to everyone on here that is wishing her well, and thanks for Janine for caring for her x

Old 04-08-2013, 09:45 AM   #64
LMS68
I've been following the thread... Hurray for the eating & hurray for the massive poop!

Well done guys!

Old 04-10-2013, 05:29 AM   #65
diamondlil
Ok, hold on to your hats.............I thought Rosie looked more rounded in shape, but thought I might just be seeing what I wanted to. Well, she's a whole 5g! And that's after 2 big poops
So another pulped pinky later and the little champ can rest and digest and hide under her flowers.

Old 04-10-2013, 05:34 AM   #66
disgurlchar
Ohhh she does look rounder - like her mummy right here haha! Definately getting a fatty aint she She almost looks so different...

Old 04-10-2013, 05:47 AM   #67
diamondlil
I couldn't get more photos as the camera needed to go on charge. Next feed will be on Sunday so I'll make sure I get more for you.

Old 04-10-2013, 05:53 AM   #68
disgurlchar
Are you working at the weekend, I don't know what im doing yet but would love to pop over and see you feed her - it might make us change our mind about future breeding if it doesn't look so bad and too awful to do x

Old 04-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #69
diamondlil
I think we're going fishing this weekend, Charlotte, next weekend would be better. I've got no problems in showing you how to syringe feed, but it's not something I do personally for my hatchlings. In the case of Lil, she is and always will be, a treasured pet. Skooge was also someone's pet, and I know you are a good and caring owner and love Rosie to pieces.
For the hatchlings I breed, it's a different matter. I want to sell trouble free, well started babies. Or want to keep healthy,well started future breeders. I can't sell force-fed babies without wondering if they have something not quite right with them that was the reason they wouldn't feed.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:33 PM   #70
EmmyGee
Congratulations and best wishes for little Rosie! I hope for the best 8)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google