CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Photo upload button gone?- SOLVED

Old 11-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #1
xStaticSnow
Photo upload button gone?- SOLVED

I've uploaded many photos to this site in the past... but lately if I create a new album, the link that usually allows me to upload photos is missing? ): I'm not sure if I messed something up when editing my profile and such, but this just suddenly started happening for me.

Old 11-29-2013, 06:07 PM   #2
Nanci
Mine is still there. I went to my profile page, albums, album title, clicked the title, that took me to the album, and there was an add photos button on the lower left. It worked for me.

Old 11-29-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
xStaticSnow
Hmm okay, mines still gone. But I'll mess around with some of my profile settings to see if I can fix it. I haven't changed any of the settings recently though... I might just be missing something obvious.

Thanks for checking for me Nanci!

Old 11-29-2013, 06:13 PM   #4
xStaticSnow
I was going to take a screen shot of what it looks like when I click on one of my albums... but I wouldn't be able to upload the picture of the screenshot, LOL!

Anyway, when I click on one of my albums at the top right it says "Edit Album", at the bottom it says "this album does not have any pictures" (because I haven't uploaded any to this new album yet), and there is nothing in either bottom corner. The same thing happens if I click on one of my albums that already does have pictures in it.

Old 11-29-2013, 08:09 PM   #5
Nanci
This is what mine looks like. And you could do a screenshot and upload it to this thread, without putting it in an album. That's what I'm doing.

See the two Upload Pictures icons?

Old 11-29-2013, 08:10 PM   #6
xStaticSnow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
This is what mine looks like. And you could do a screenshot and upload it to this thread, without putting it in an album. That's what I'm doing.

See the two Upload Pictures icons?
Okay I'll see if I can get a photo. I do see your upload buttons, but they're still missing from all my albums. And I have uploaded a ton of photos on cs.com before, so this is something new.

Old 11-29-2013, 08:13 PM   #7
xStaticSnow
Ah sorry for multiple posts, but how do you upload straight to the thread? I guess I've only ever put photos into an album, and then copy/pasted the BB code before.

Old 11-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #8
Nanci
You have to do Post Reply, not Quick Reply, and then scroll down to manage attachments, and just pick the image off your computer.

Old 11-29-2013, 08:23 PM   #9
xStaticSnow
Okay here are two screen shots. One with an older album I already had some pics in, and another with a new album I just created, and can't figure out how to upload pics to.

Neither one had an upload photos button

Old 11-30-2013, 09:56 AM   #10
Nanci
Do you have a different browser than Chrome that you can try it on? I've looked at it on Safari, Firefox and (gag) IE. We don't have Opera here, or (vomit) Chrome. And we've looked on a Mac and a PC.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google