CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

"ASPEN"

Old 06-10-2005, 06:31 PM   #41
Jon_without_H
I am new here but can i be a snob too?!

Old 06-10-2005, 06:49 PM   #42
mbdorfer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_without_H
I am new here but can i be a snob too?!
Sure! just follow the link in my signature

Old 06-10-2005, 06:56 PM   #43
Jon_without_H
Now this is when it really suck ot bhe 17, other than not being able to buy smokes and alcohal i cant subscribe to being a contributer because i would have to use my moms credit card and i am already using it once today to get my girlfriend a present. and she hates snakes... but i will work my magic and try and get her to use her credit card.

Old 06-10-2005, 07:15 PM   #44
CAV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_without_H
Now this is when it really suck ot bhe 17, other than not being able to buy smokes and alcohal
That has never stopped untold masses from doing so.

Old 06-10-2005, 07:21 PM   #45
Jon_without_H
well i know i still get smokes and alcohal but it is more of a hasle... and i just checked out the order form and i have to have paypal.. so my mom is going to check out at her work and see if they have paypal so that i can maybe get myself as a contibuter.

Old 06-10-2005, 11:39 PM   #46
newt
Sorry for all the bad language

I'm sorry for freaking out on you guys I am also sorry for bad mouthing a good product. Aspen is really good bedding for snakes. I thought I would change bedding but found out its not very good. So I went back to aspen.

When I get bad flack from someone, I take it as a personal insult so I react. If I caused any hard feelings, I apologize. Hope you all can forgive me.

Newt

Old 06-11-2005, 09:30 PM   #47
Jynx
well, I'm sorry if I or anyone else came out crass but there is a reason we use it and that it is so highly recommended. Good luck with your boy though!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google