CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

My Snake Has Cloudy Eyes

Old 04-29-2010, 09:43 PM   #21
wstphal
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchris View Post
My buddies dad said his ball python has only had a complete shed once.... the ball is about 5 feet long now so that a long time of its life to not get a complete shed but he doesnt know what else to do because the 11ft red tail in the same tank has complete sheds
But it is a really bad idea for a ball and a red tail to live in the same tank! I'm not criticizing your buddy's dad, but if the RTB gets hungry it could eat the ball. There are disgusting pictures elsewhere on the forum of just that.

Just a word to the wise. Snakes don't share space well unless they are mating. I just wanted to mention it to help you keep your corn snake safe.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google