CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

"Best" place to buy frozen mice?

Old 07-09-2009, 08:42 AM   #1
HungryGoldfish
"Best" place to buy frozen mice?

My Cornsnake is growing! Soon I'll be ordering some pinkies, and perhaps the next size up also. But where to order from? My first thought was rodentpro, since they advertise on this website...

Old 07-09-2009, 09:03 AM   #2
uberalice
If you are ordering from Rodentpro, you might want to check if they come to your local reptile show. They come to mine and we save a fortune by not paying shipping.

Old 07-09-2009, 09:05 AM   #3
Chip
For one snake, it's hard to save much ordering online. See if there's a herp society or anyone to in with you on an order. To answer the original question, all the major companies seem to have good reputations.

Old 07-09-2009, 09:34 AM   #4
danielle
I like rodent pro or the mouse factory, but I go in with to other people which makes the shipping not much.

Old 07-09-2009, 09:36 AM   #5
Nanci
Mouse Factory.

Old 07-09-2009, 09:54 AM   #6
carnivorouszoo
If you were in MO on the western side of the state I'd say ME LOL!

Old 07-09-2009, 10:01 AM   #7
gabegt
Befor ordering from anywhere I would check my local pet store. Usually wherever you bought your snake, will have feed aswell.

Old 07-09-2009, 10:12 AM   #8
Memphios
Rodent Pro. Got my shipment yesterday, and it was perfect. Clean mice, packaged well A+

Old 07-09-2009, 10:14 AM   #9
Memphios
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabegt View Post
Befor ordering from anywhere I would check my local pet store. Usually wherever you bought your snake, will have feed aswell.
My local pet store charges $1.64 for frozen pinkies. If you buy 100 from the pet store and 100 from an online rodent place, you will save around $100 in my case buying online.

Old 07-09-2009, 10:34 AM   #10
gabegt
Quote:
Originally Posted by corn/snake View Post
My local pet store charges $1.64 for frozen pinkies. If you buy 100 from the pet store and 100 from an online rodent place, you will save around $100 in my case buying online.
Wow. I get mine for $0.90 each from my local herp store... I guess it depends on where you live.

Southern Ontario, Canada = Herpers heaven. :P

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google