CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Greetings!

Old 05-23-2023, 05:49 PM   #1
paperyokai
Greetings!

Hey everyone. My name is Lana and this weekend I’m going to be the proud new mother of a young corn snake named Yokai. I’m going to spend most of the rest of the week designing Yokai’s habitat. I wrote several papers on snakes back in college but have never actually owned one before. Any advice would be welcome to make my new arrival as comfortable and stress-free as possible!

Old 05-23-2023, 06:53 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
Welcome! Feel free to post pics of the setup and the snake! It's always a good idea to let the snake settle in for about a week before you try feeding and then handling (a few days after they've eaten). Lots of educational stuff to read on this forum, but if you think of any specific questions, let us know.

Old 05-26-2023, 04:09 PM   #3
Caryl
Hello, Lana. Welcome to the wonderful world of corn snakes! We're looking forward to pics once your baby has arrived and settled. You can find info here about most anything corn- related. I also recommend a couple of books, "Corn Snakes in Captivity," by Don Soderberg and "Corn Snakes, The Comprehensive Owner's Guide," by Kathy & Bill Love. They're older but they're a trove of good info.

We look forward to learning more about you and your future snake. Welcome again!

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Old 05-27-2023, 03:23 PM   #4
worksnake
Hi, Lana! You joined 3 days before me, so we're both newcomers of a certain age. Congrats on your soon-to-be friend. I'll have my first corn snake within the next couple of weeks. How old will Yokai be when he arrives? Mine will be almost exactly at his first birthday.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags