CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

67Temp's 2022 planned pairings

Old 05-18-2022, 11:26 AM   #41
67temp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryl View Post
Educate me, please! What changes do you see in the eyes of the het cinders?

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk
Sorry for the delay on the reply, babies have been keeping me busy. These arent the best photos but you can see the one that is more yellow has more yellow in the eye. The more grey body one (het cinder) has a lot less yellow in the eye. These two are both honey siblings one is proven het cinder and the other is proven not het cinder.

Old 05-22-2022, 12:08 PM   #42
Caryl
Babies keeping you busy? Gee, how surprising ! I'm looking Thanksfor the info on eye color and Cinder het, I didn't know that.

Old 06-27-2022, 12:32 PM   #43
67temp
Came home from a week long vacation and found 2 clutches hatching.

One of the original males that didn't get the job done earlier this year was co-habed with the intended female incase she doubled like she normally does. I never saw a lock but she produced a nice fertile second clutch. This was a miami okeetee X miami pairing. I got some miamis with decent borders and 3 candycanes.

Quote:
3-(RUWI22) Amel het anery motley X High white snow tessera (high white ERO line) – appears this virgin female didn’t like the male I had been trying the past 2 years. 5 minutes with another male and was locked. Waiting on eggs now.
17 total hatched from this pairing and it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. She appears to be a super and het motley. Pics of parents and the clutch included.

Old 06-27-2022, 04:40 PM   #44
Caryl
They're beautiful!!

Old 06-27-2022, 07:25 PM   #45
Frank Pinello
Nice clutch.
I got a similar surprise last year when I bred a tesserra hypo cinder that lee Abbott told me maybe het Amel to a male gold dust motley to see if she was infact het Amel.
Results showed she was not only het Amel but also motley and a super tessera.
The Ultramel motley tessera I held back is stunning. Fun stuff.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google