CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New to corns

Old 12-26-2022, 12:29 PM   #1
Guy123
New to corns

Hi,

I have garters snakes but no other species. I'm hoping to get a corn and maybe a kingsnake in the future. I'll be creating another post about that.

Glad to be here.

Old 12-26-2022, 05:22 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
Hi, welcome! I'll be interested to see what morph you get.

Old 12-27-2022, 01:25 AM   #3
Guy123
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
Hi, welcome! I'll be interested to see what morph you get.
Thank you!

I’m really only interested in the Okeetee or Miami/Miami Okeetee phases.

What do you have?

Old 12-27-2022, 11:01 AM   #4
hypnoctopus
I have a variety. Lots of cinder-based combos and sunkissed stuff. Some lava combos. A few lavenders. I have a bunch of threads posted with pics of my snakes if you want to see them. (You can click my username, view public profile, statistics, then all threads by me.)

I really like a nice Miami okeetee. Have you looked at Carol's stuff? She produces some of the nicest ones.

Old 12-27-2022, 11:36 PM   #5
Guy123
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
I have a variety. Lots of cinder-based combos and sunkissed stuff. Some lava combos. A few lavenders. I have a bunch of threads posted with pics of my snakes if you want to see them. (You can click my username, view public profile, statistics, then all threads by me.)

I really like a nice Miami okeetee. Have you looked at Carol's stuff? She produces some of the nicest ones.
I’ll check them out! How do I find Carol’s specimens? Is her username here just “Carol”?

Old 12-28-2022, 12:00 AM   #6
hypnoctopus
Yes, her username is just Carol. Here's her profile.

https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/member.php?u=106

She pops on her periodically. You can also find her on Facebook. Her snake business name is Low Belly Reptiles.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google