CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Photography Techniques and Equipment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Photography Techniques and Equipment This forum is for the discussion of technical details of how to take good pictures as well as discuss the equipment used in that pursuit.

Canon R5 EVF colours

Old 10-25-2020, 10:45 AM   #1
johnfrost
Canon R5 EVF colours

Just got my R5 this week (finally) and I am new to mirrorless. I am loving the EVF but I have one question regarding the colours.

When the EVF is live (ie when I am trying to take a photo) I find that the colours appear to be quite muted. I know it's not a problem with the EVF itself because if I review a photo through it, the colours appear accurate.

Is there a way to change this so that it more accurately represents what I see with the naked eye or is this just what EVFs are like? I have already tried fine tuning it by adding magenta but that didn't really solve the issue. Changing the temperature is not quite what I am looking for either as that effects the white balance.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google