CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello from Seattle!

Old 05-09-2021, 03:07 PM   #1
queensrook
Hello from Seattle!

Hello all from the rainy cold of Seattle! Y'all can call me Kes, and I'm here to lurk and learn. I own a betta named Feemor but no snakes yet, but I'm quite interested in getting one, so I definitely have questions to ask. I'll save those for the questions forum, though.

As a first contribution here, please enjoy this offered mental image: General Grevi"hiss" the dramatic, wheezy hognose, against Master Obi-Wan "Corn"obi, as, you can probably guess, a corn snake.

Old 05-09-2021, 03:10 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
Welcome! What type of betta do you have? Feel free to post pictures of him too.

Old 05-09-2021, 03:28 PM   #3
queensrook
He's a mustard gas - or was, when I got him, until the yellow kinda faded out of his fins. Here he is searching for dropped worm bits in the gravel. Spoiled little piggy.

Old 05-09-2021, 04:18 PM   #4
SnakeCreations
Hi Kes, and welcome neighbor! I'm in Gig Harbor This is a great site to explore and learn. Your beta is very pretty!

-Tonya

Old 05-09-2021, 04:23 PM   #5
67temp
Welcome to the forum!

Old 05-10-2021, 12:11 PM   #6
queensrook
Thanks all! I'm not too talkative but I look forward to learning much here.

Old 05-21-2021, 12:23 AM   #7
MysticExotics
Welcome to the forum!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google