CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

My other critter - a crested gecko

Old 07-04-2020, 06:24 PM   #1
hypnoctopus
My other critter - a crested gecko

I had wanted one of these little guys ever since I learned about them. Not only are they adorable, but they are docile and have easy care requirements too! At the last reptile expo I went to last fall, I decided that if I couldn't find a corn snake I liked, I would splurge and get a crestie. Well the show had hardly any corns, but a good selection of crested geckos, so I found a small time breeder that seemed reputable and picked out one I liked.

So this is Pierogi! I believe she's female. I have no idea about morph. These guys have way more confusing genetics than corns! I'm still getting used to holding her. She's nothing like my snakes; she's happy to go flying off my hand to plop on the floor. So now I have to take the advice I've always given new corn snake owners - sit on the floor or on a bed, so if she leaps away, it's not a far fall and I can grab her again pretty easily.

Old 05-20-2021, 09:19 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
Pierogi is doing well. She's grown a lot since the last photos. I find this species irresistibly cute, but they're certainly not a species I would keep a bunch of, due to them needing daily or near daily care. I could see myself getting a leachie or a chewie at some point though!

Old 05-21-2021, 12:15 AM   #3
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
Pierogi is doing well. She's grown a lot since the last photos. I find this species irresistibly cute, but they're certainly not a species I would keep a bunch of, due to them needing daily or near daily care. I could see myself getting a leachie or a chewie at some point though!
They're a lot of fun. I rehomed mine before my big move, and started back up with them.

Old 05-21-2021, 12:33 AM   #4
hypnoctopus
You'll have to post some pics! I think your original pictures inspired me to get a crestie!

Old 05-21-2021, 01:38 PM   #5
blacktip
Here is my baby. She is super chill and relaxed.

Old 05-21-2021, 03:31 PM   #6
hypnoctopus
Oh, so cute! Love her spots.

Old 05-21-2021, 09:08 PM   #7
SnakeCreations
These are super cute!!!

-Tonya

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google