CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Clover - Red Factor Snow

Old 04-13-2021, 10:31 PM   #11
hypnoctopus
Thanks! Photos of her are always so hard. Despite using the exact same setup and settings today that I used for Zinnia, for some reason Clover's photos look more blue?

Old 04-14-2021, 08:38 PM   #12
Frank Pinello
Just love what RF does to all morphs! Keep sending those updates.

Old 04-14-2021, 10:03 PM   #13
hypnoctopus
Thanks! I love red factor too.

Old 04-15-2021, 08:49 AM   #14
67temp
Very nice! It's good to see the progression as the pink comes in more.

Old 04-15-2021, 01:24 PM   #15
MysticExotics
I love watching RF develop!

Old 05-02-2021, 02:56 PM   #16
hypnoctopus
So I picked Clover up out of her enclosure for feeding today and immediately thought I felt a lump inside her. Sure enough, I palpated her and she has at least 4 eggs developing. I weighed her too and she jumped up 20 grams in a month (from 80 grams to 103 today). She's obviously never been with a male, so I'm really hoping she'll just reabsorb them! Haha, I'll have to make her like a deli cup sized lay box!

Old 05-03-2021, 01:32 AM   #17
MysticExotics
I've never heard of a female that young/small laying eggs, but nature does surprise us from time to time.
She's really growing up nicely!

Old 05-03-2021, 01:39 AM   #18
hypnoctopus
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
I've never heard of a female that young/small laying eggs, but nature does surprise us from time to time.
She's really growing up nicely!
I had an 80ish gram snake a few years ago that laid a little clutch. I was very surprised!

Old 09-18-2021, 05:06 PM   #19
hypnoctopus
So Clover did reabsorb her follicles. Tried to take some new photos of her today. I think owning a pink snake obligates you to complain about photographing said snake every time you take new photos, so once again, I will reiterate that it seems to be impossible to capture her colors correctly, but at least she's very cooperative so I can try taking the exact same shot a bunch of times.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google