CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

First time poster, short time lurker

Old 12-07-2020, 07:37 PM   #1
Kc25
First time poster, short time lurker

Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I’m a new snake owner to a re-homed 3 year old Anery morph corn snake!

Looking forward to reading and discussing about snake care, like whether to use aspen or coco fibre (of which I’m still continually doing research on).

Old 12-07-2020, 08:31 PM   #2
SnakeCreations
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's a great place to search for information, and some great people!

Post pictures of your guy/girl when you get a chance!

-Tonya

Old 12-07-2020, 08:33 PM   #3
hypnoctopus
Welcome! I agree, we love pictures!

Old 12-07-2020, 09:16 PM   #4
Kc25
Thanks! I guess I'll post it here, everyone, meet Udon!

https://i.imgur.com/NhqZd4y.jpg

And here's a quick pic of the initial set up, I found more cardboard to hide the side and back panels so it feels more secure, and in the meantime I've blocked off the front with boxes to reduce traffic for now. I slowly started to remove some of the barricade so it'll become more familiar with foot traffic (it's mostly hiding out in his little cave anyhow).

I'm still a beginner at this so I'm always open for some ideas. I'm thinking about moving around the plastic leaves to create coverage throughout the entire area rather than having areas that are exposed in the open.

https://i.imgur.com/lwPqIMb.jpg

Old 12-07-2020, 11:01 PM   #5
hypnoctopus
He's pretty! Really nice and dark. Love the name too. Your setup looks good. They love ground cover. Seeing as he's already an adult, I bet he will get comfortable pretty quickly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google