CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

One of my petsmart finds

Old 12-20-2012, 04:24 PM   #11
SMDminnesota
do petcos/petsmarts all receive snakes from local breeders? i've always wondered

Old 12-20-2012, 07:38 PM   #12
yojoe05
typically i don't believe they do. they have wholesale breeders they do business with typically.

Old 12-29-2012, 11:54 PM   #13
brentkessler1989
petsmarts here in ohio get their reptiles from Reptiles by mack

Old 12-30-2012, 12:17 AM   #14
BSLMichael
Wow! love the Strawberry(?) Snow!

Old 12-30-2012, 04:18 PM   #15
Yarmuck
Actually, that first animal reminds me of some pics I've seen of Sunkissed Snows before. Could be mistaken though...

Old 12-30-2012, 08:44 PM   #16
Carpe Serpentis
Beautiful finds! Lucky you indeed.

Old 01-01-2013, 11:11 PM   #17
Kaynein
Petsmart Pet care associate here, our reptiles come from licensed private breeders, not local breeders - though it would be interesting to see what you could find around.

Old 01-03-2013, 07:09 PM   #18
MindsEyeExotics
There is a fire at a petco near me..also has a het sunkissed-y look..it's a tiny nonfeeder though..apparently they aren't allowed to try live, even if it's a life or death situation, but this one is too tiny for live. i told the girl there to try mouse tails or ferret food with a syringe..i went back a week later and they still have it, i hope they don't sell it to someone inexperienced and it dies

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google