CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

possible new morph? You decide

Old 10-28-2012, 07:28 PM   #71
aries
Mountain serphants is exactly right. Croalis its clear your not as informed as you appear. By the way i never said snows were normals thats ridiculas. Before you respond to this post again you may want to know a little more instead of making a slow person out of yourself.

Old 10-28-2012, 07:34 PM   #72
aries
Sorry croalis did not mran you ny bad i meant starsevol

Old 10-28-2012, 07:54 PM   #73
Chip
Bethany has been breeding corn snakes longer than you've been misspelling words and omitting punctuation.

Old 10-28-2012, 08:04 PM   #74
Outcast
I think someone needs to go back and do some reading and research on basic genetics...

Old 10-28-2012, 08:08 PM   #75
aries
Talking

Wow chip that's super! Look, all the correct punctuation. It's good to know she's been giving the wrong advice for this long. Don't defend someone without knowing that they know about what advice they give.

Old 10-28-2012, 08:19 PM   #76
Chip
What bad advice? She didn't know where amels originated from? That's hardly advice at all. If you're going to call someone dumb, you might want to type like an adult. I appreciate the last post's attempt. You can't type something such as
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries View Post
By shear definition a true kentucky normal is a combo of both amel and anery.
and not expect professional corn snake breeders, collectors, and experienced cultivators of the species to correct you. Then to advertise, whine about an infraction, and bash respected members of the community? I really don't see what you are trying to accomplish, but it is rather entertaining.

Old 10-28-2012, 08:25 PM   #77
crotalis40741
Ok this thread needs to calm down, everyone step back and breathe and lets be civil.

Old 10-28-2012, 08:26 PM   #78
susang
Why is some want to come in here with their feathers all pushed out and display their attributes, only guess what your feathers are dull and not that great. Not only dull feathers, butt ya cnt spel or puncteate evn do sum research on te forum u r trying to show off in. The dead give away is 'my bad'. There are newbies to the forum and newbies to snake keeping and both are welcomed to this forum, but when one comes in as an experienced person spouting stuff and then bashing others to show how right they think they are, well you know the thing about the door and the behind. Better yet stay and learn there are so many on this forum you could learn from including the ones you have bashed.

Old 10-28-2012, 08:53 PM   #79
Mark Dwight
"possible new morph? You decide"

I decided. Nope.

Old 10-28-2012, 09:15 PM   #80
airenlow
Aries, how much are you asking (locally, not on CS) for these babies?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google