CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Morph help please :)

Old 01-01-2013, 03:13 AM   #1
pip12
Morph help please :)

So, not even month after getting my first baby, a sweet amel , I fell in love with an adult corn from the reptile shop I always go to. His name is Prince he is so sweet an laid back. I have yet to see a corn like him...he kind of looks like a ghost from my research but doesn't quite fit the bill. His head has no pattern and his belly is mostly plain but with black/yellow checkers scattered. Not that I really care what he is, he is so beautiful and I'm so curious. Thanks

Old 01-01-2013, 03:20 AM   #2
AliCat37
Looks like a ghost to me!

Old 01-01-2013, 08:21 AM   #3
Isoldael
Looks like a ghost, although his weird patterning makes me wonder if he has any other species going on in him...

Old 01-01-2013, 08:23 AM   #4
hikisquid
I think ghost too.
Either way, he's super pretty!

Old 01-01-2013, 08:58 AM   #5
asnakecalled?
he looks like a gray rat snake, check the picture below.

http://www.sunshineserpents.com/imag...e_cb_A1_ed.jpg

Old 01-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #6
pip12
Thanks to everyone who has replied so far I was also thinking Ghost but like Isoldeal said i find his pattern weird but I'm not experienced enough to know. One of the workers at the reptile shop said he raised him personally from a hatchling....though corns are not his specialty and called him a Butter Aztec so I wont take his word for it lol. He does kind of look like the Gray ratsnake..maybe he does have something else mixed in. He's looks to be on the big side for a corn. I will weigh hime tonight.

Old 01-01-2013, 02:32 PM   #7
dave partington
Looks like ghost, with some hets leaking through. The split belly checks & pale dorsal sides offer a clue.

Old 01-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #8
Weda737
I don't know but I love it.

Old 01-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #9
Susan
He looks like a ghost to me as well!

Old 01-01-2013, 11:31 PM   #10
pip12
Thanks everyone,I think he's pretty good looking

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google