CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Christmas hypo

Old 01-03-2013, 04:49 PM   #11
Ryan Beatty
These hypo genes are getting out of hand. Rich was right, hypo = four lettered word.

Old 01-03-2013, 05:26 PM   #12
eeji
how do you mean 'getting out of hand'?

I think it can only be a good thing that people who know what they are doing are studying things like this closely to identify whether similar phenotypes are alleles of known types or completely separate. It helps greatly for people like myself who want to understand these things and the hobby as a whole so we can move forward with the new knowledge.

I agree it can seem all very confusing at times

Old 01-03-2013, 07:09 PM   #13
BSLMichael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Beatty View Post
These hypo genes are getting out of hand. Rich was right, hypo = four lettered word.
Mind explaining alittle more?

Old 01-03-2013, 07:17 PM   #14
chris68
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSLMichael View Post
Mind explaining alittle more?
Rich used to complain about working with hypo's, it's kind of become a running joke with some folks working with them now

Old 01-03-2013, 07:26 PM   #15
Ryan Beatty
My point exactly chris68. More power to those of you working with all the different forms of hypo. I have several projects going myself. When those eggs hatch it can leave you scratching your head.

Old 01-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #16
El Jefe
That's why I stuck with mainly lava and sunkissed....much easier to tell apart.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google