CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Mean Lady Mouse

Old 05-23-2014, 07:45 AM   #21
smigon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
The video is okay. I'm the one who stickied it. If _I_ can watch it and not be traumatized...
Well, I loved the "Dominique" song at the beginning but then the sad, slow music started and I couldn't watch but three of the procedure. It made me sad.

Old 05-27-2014, 03:45 PM   #22
Gabby1970
New Question;

I'm feeding them Wild Harvest Mouse and Rat Food. I've noticed that the chunks get chomped down to crumbs pretty quickly, and mixed in with those crumbs at the bottom of the dish is a fair amount of aspen bedding and mouse poo. Should I leave everything there until they finish the crumbs, or clean out the dish and refill it with chunks?

Old 05-27-2014, 04:00 PM   #23
drybgerg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby1970 View Post
New Question;

I'm feeding them Wild Harvest Mouse and Rat Food. I've noticed that the chunks get chomped down to crumbs pretty quickly, and mixed in with those crumbs at the bottom of the dish is a fair amount of aspen bedding and mouse poo. Should I leave everything there until they finish the crumbs, or clean out the dish and refill it with chunks?
When that happens I clean out the dish. One of the reasons I'm going to be making a hopper or basket for the food. I like the breeder set ups that has a place for the food on the top and they eat it through the wires or bars.

Old 05-27-2014, 11:58 PM   #24
Gabby1970
Quote:
Originally Posted by drybgerg View Post
When that happens I clean out the dish. One of the reasons I'm going to be making a hopper or basket for the food. I like the breeder set ups that has a place for the food on the top and they eat it through the wires or bars.
The hoppers seem pretty easy to make. Looks like I'll be going to the hardware store tomorrow. Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google