CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

New Bloodred Corn . . .

Old 04-24-2006, 09:09 PM   #71
Indyshark
Thanks Don. I am really exciting about seeing your book. I think you have the BEST pictures of cornsnakes out there. I love looking through your picture gallery!

Old 04-24-2006, 09:31 PM   #72
dionythicus
Count me in. You can't run to your computer every time you want to look at or show someone a picture of a corn, but you can always whip out a nice (autographed...hint, hint) copy of a book and drool over the pics. Especially yours. Can't wait to see both books.

Old 04-24-2006, 10:07 PM   #73
stephen
books

Hey Don,you know i want both books,you take awesome pics and have awesome snakes! (Kudos Buddee)

Old 04-25-2006, 12:46 PM   #74
Morticia
I WANT!
beautiful!

Old 05-08-2006, 05:22 PM   #75
HerpZillA
Wink Whats the fuss?

I don't get it? They look like nice normals to me?

Ok,, Don's new new bloods are wild. But the secret eally is he is working on a bloodred that spells out

HerpZillA on it's back!

Old 05-08-2006, 07:58 PM   #76
SODERBERGD
Sooooo Sooorrrrryyy !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontknow
what is going to be the bame of your book? and what will it be mainly about? genetic? or just photos?
I lost my cookies. Dang, I hate when that happens.

Breeding season has me hopping and I just forgot all about this post. I changed hard drives and deleted a bunch of evil cookies and CS cookie fell into that batch. Suffice it to say, it didn't remind me I had some follow-ups since I destroyed the cookie.

Thanx for everyone's comments about the snake and the books. The first book is a little one coming out in a couple of months. It will have some pix of new corns in it. The second book will be much bigger and will have hundreds of color pix of corns. Many of them pictured for the first time ever. I'll keep everyone posted on release dates.

Sorry again for this being so tardy.

Don
www.cornsnake.NET

Old 05-09-2006, 03:46 AM   #77
dionythicus
It's gotta be hard to do a million things at once, Don. Finding time to post on here would a million and one, and that would be pushing it.

When you said you "lost your cookies" I had a whole different impression.

Old 05-07-2007, 10:00 PM   #78
norsmis
SO what ever happened with these Don?

Old 05-08-2007, 01:19 AM   #79
jaxom1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by SODERBERGD
Here is one picture of what Rob and Louise Stevens call pie bald or PIED bloodreds.
OMFG! That snake looks like it was painted with water colors: amazing!

Old 08-13-2007, 07:20 AM   #80
Caramel
i think itīs time for some progression pics!!!!!!!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google