CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

New Bloodred Corn . . .

Old 11-15-2007, 01:46 PM   #81
Caramel
still waiting

Old 11-15-2007, 03:11 PM   #82
Vinman
I think I might have the same thing going on in my bloodreds. the only 2 bloods that poped out were highly diffussed and both slightly pied and male. As we talked about on the phone I will breeding the same pr back together this year the produced my little guy the last pic is of the other side here is the first one he is the redest of the two. the first pic is right after his first shead . he is about 18 inches at max now.

Old 11-15-2007, 04:28 PM   #83
Vinman
here is the other male he is little bit bigger than the first male and more mohoghny in color both males were highly diffussed at birth. last pic is of the other side of the snake

Old 11-15-2007, 04:38 PM   #84
panda
Why the Bag

I can't help but ask why do you have a plastic bag on your hand?

Old 11-15-2007, 04:56 PM   #85
Vinman
Quote:
Originally Posted by panda View Post
I can't help but ask why do you have a plastic bag on your hand?

I dont have to worry about spreading disease from one snake to the other if one gets sick.

Old 11-16-2007, 02:50 AM   #86
Menhir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinman View Post
I dont have to worry about spreading disease from one snake to the other if one gets sick.
U know, other simply don't worry.
Very nice animals and a very good example on how one should treat animals in a large collection that come from different sources.

Old 11-16-2007, 08:51 AM   #87
panda
White patches

Are the white patches increasing with age? I am curious if this isn't a form a vitiligo like we see in humans where the loss of pigment in the skin may spread with age.

Old 11-16-2007, 08:54 AM   #88
Vinman
not in my line

Old 11-16-2007, 09:20 AM   #89
panda
Bleached Out Pinello line

Do you have any of the Pinello line Bloods. The last picture is the female that supposedly descended from his line. She was not up to size this year, but I bred her brother to a normal from Rich that had a lot of red and to an anery.
Pinello's had that bleached out look. One of the siblings of the pair I bought three years ago had a completely white head! I passed on purchasing that one by mistake. Here is the male. At three years, he is not what most would call a good example, but I like the white in the saddles.

Old 11-16-2007, 11:08 PM   #90
Austin M
I have one of these pied-sided males from Don. Here is a picture and a progression threads of him. I LOVE this guy to death! Anyone looking to get into a fun Pied-sided project Don is the MAN!
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53753
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58295
The white does not grow by the way.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google