CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

What can I feed my Corn Snake?

Old 01-23-2008, 12:44 PM   #91
SNAKEWISPERA
Pine snakes eat eggs. I know they are a bit bigger than corns,

Old 01-23-2008, 01:00 PM   #92
v_various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
Insects are bad for yourself, because they can't digest them, like we can't digest gum.
I like this one the best, because it makes no grammatical sense, and we CAN digest gum
http://www.snopes.com/oldwives/chewgum.asp
Cody, sorry man, I know you're young and enthusiastic but you should re-read anything you post and spell check. This will help people take you seriously. And maybe lay off giving any advice for a *quite* awhile, you're telling people the wrong things.

Also all this alternative diet information (or misinformation, as the case may be) reminds me...where is vinnman?

Old 01-23-2008, 01:18 PM   #93
SNAKEWISPERA
I found the google thread on corns eating eggs cody was right about the thread anyway LOL
www.moreptiles.com/cornsnake-lifecycle

Old 01-23-2008, 01:52 PM   #95
Snake Dave
Yeah but just because one or two websites state that Corn's eat eggs, doesn't necessarily make it so.

Old 01-23-2008, 02:04 PM   #96
SNAKEWISPERA
I can believe it my Pine eats eggs

Old 01-23-2008, 02:21 PM   #97
MerlinsPop
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKEWISPERA View Post
I can believe it my Pine eats eggs
Does he digest or expel the shell? Chicken or smaller?

Old 01-23-2008, 02:27 PM   #98
SNAKEWISPERA
they have to be fertalised eggs but yes chicken and they digest every thing.I dont do it alot I only done it once to see if it knew what to do with it and it just went up smelled it and ate it..a lot of snakes will eat eggs if they find them.

Old 01-23-2008, 05:20 PM   #99
Cody
Quote:
Originally Posted by v_various View Post
I like this one the best, because it makes no grammatical sense, and we CAN digest gum
http://www.snopes.com/oldwives/chewgum.asp
Cody, sorry man, I know you're young and enthusiastic but you should re-read anything you post and spell check. This will help people take you seriously. And maybe lay off giving any advice for a *quite* awhile, you're telling people the wrong things.

Also all this alternative diet information (or misinformation, as the case may be) reminds me...where is vinnman?

Wow that was rude and hurtful, that makes me feel like I'm stupid... I feel studpid now, and a bad person, I meant to say that his corn snake couldn't digest them. We can't digest gum, dont believe me? look online..., You will see I'm right. He simpily asked for advise on what he could feed his snake, so I gave him the advise... That's what he asked for right? You and Roy please stop flamming me. I know I dont know everything, and went a *tad* bit overboard on giving him advise.

Old 01-23-2008, 05:23 PM   #100
Cody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Dave View Post
Yeah but just because one or two websites state that Corn's eat eggs, doesn't necessarily make it so.

If you don't believe check online yourself... type "do wild Corn snakes really eat eggs" or somethin like that and you'll see I'm right...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google