CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

What can I feed my Corn Snake?

Old 01-22-2008, 05:07 PM   #21
GlitterFlame89
Smile

Yes, Wade, I thought you would get a kick out of my naiveness. I admit, it's very funny, my Mother laughed her behind off at me when I told her. I still can't believe I completely fell hook, line and sinker for that. And Cody, rep you? What exactly is that? And how do you do it? And thanks for all the replies; I think I'll stick to mice and possibly feeder fish now and than. What about Snake Sausage? Anyone tried that before? It's my Corn Snake book, reccomended as a treat...

Old 01-22-2008, 05:14 PM   #22
phicks48
Corn Bread LOL

Old 01-22-2008, 06:10 PM   #23
ghosthousecorns
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
You could feed your snake bird eggs, most who do only feed chickens, but if you find a bird egg, I would wash the shell off with water and Soap, then feed your snake. I have heard that some wild Corn Snakes eat invertibrates [invertibrates are animals without a skeleton, or with a skeleton the outside, Exoskelton] you could feed your Corn Snake Grasshopers or crickets, but those hop around to much for your Corn Snake to have enough time to get into position and strike. If you like my post, please rep me!
I don't like your post, you don't know what you are talking about. No rep for you!

Old 01-22-2008, 06:15 PM   #24
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by shed'n my skin View Post
I don't like your post, you don't know what you are talking about. No rep for you!
My 'puter's gone daft and won't let me rep you Jen, I owe you one for that!

Old 01-22-2008, 06:16 PM   #25
ghosthousecorns
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
My 'puter's gone daft and won't let me rep you Jen, I owe you one for that!
It's the feeder forum I think... no worries

Old 01-22-2008, 06:22 PM   #26
Cody
What doese rep me mean?

The green rectangles you see on anyones screen next to the post are how many Rep[utation] points they have. Usually the more Rep[utation] points some1 has, the more of a reputation they have, in a good way. Also it's way of showing wether u are doing a good job on your post. I have 1 rep[utation] point, but I'm new. If you like someones post our, in your cause, find it helpful you rep them. that is give that person a reputation point. To give someone a rep... next to my post in which I gave u ideas for food, and the on the bottom there's a scale, and click rep. if u want u add comments on why it was a good post... U can't rep yourself. yourself.

Old 01-22-2008, 06:23 PM   #27
wade
I'll second that one, Jen, I tried and can't rep you either.

Old 01-22-2008, 06:26 PM   #28
susang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
The green rectangles you see on anyones screen next to the post are how many Rep[utation] points they have. Usually the more Rep[utation] points some1 has, the more of a reputation they have, in a good way. Also it's way of showing wether u are doing a good job on your post. I have 1 rep[utation] point, but I'm new. If you like someones post our, in your cause, find it helpful you rep them. that is give that person a reputation point. To give someone a rep... next to my post in which I gave u ideas for food, and the on the bottom there's a scale, and click rep. if u want u add comments on why it was a good post... U can't rep yourself. yourself.
This is such a good way to get rep points by flaming someone. Since your info wasn't very good I don't think you will get repped.

Old 01-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #29
ghosthousecorns
Nope, can't rep any of you on the feeder forum (even those who are worthy) it just sends me to the top of the page. Ack!

Old 01-22-2008, 06:30 PM   #30
ghosthousecorns
Quote:
Originally Posted by susang View Post
This is such a good way to get rep points by flaming someone. Since your info wasn't very good I don't think you will get repped.
I don't know if that was actually flaming or if it's just playing with the pretty colorful smilies pictures

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google