CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

What can I feed my Corn Snake?

Old 01-22-2008, 06:30 PM   #31
Cody
What about Snake Sausages?

Well, Snake saugaes are Saugages made out of Ground chinks and Mice, that is the mouse's body and chicks are smashed in a mash... kinda. They aren't to healthy as a staple diet, because they lack many nutrients that help the Corn Snake, like Caulcium. Most Corn Snakes that are feed exclusively on Snake Saugages are obese, have malnutrition, and have vitiamin and Mineral defishsentsey. If you do decide to feed your snake those saugaes, dont feed them more than once a month, and only as treats.

Old 01-22-2008, 06:33 PM   #32
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by shed'n my skin View Post
Nope, can't rep any of you on the feeder forum (even those who are worthy) it just sends me to the top of the page. Ack!
Me too, odd. Maybe it's a glitch from the server change?
By the way Cody, explaining to an oldie like me how to give rep and what it is won't win me over. I'd never in a million years rep anyone for suggesting insects or bird eggs should be fed to a corn.

Old 01-22-2008, 06:34 PM   #33
Cody
Quote:
I don't know if that was actually flaming or if it's just playing with the pretty colorful smilies pictures
Yea Susang Shill out... I was just playing with the smiles cause they look cool, and they make my post look cool, in my eyes anyway... I really wasn't tryin to flame someone, sorry I post smiles on my threads anymore...

Old 01-22-2008, 06:36 PM   #34
susang
Sorry, all the smilies blinded me.
As for rep I'm not having any problem repping people, both Jen and J9 have been repped on this thread by me.

Old 01-22-2008, 06:36 PM   #35
Cody
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
Me too, odd. Maybe it's a glitch from the server change?
By the way Cody, explaining to an oldie like me how to give rep and what it is won't win me over. I'd never in a million years rep anyone for suggesting insects or bird eggs should be fed to a corn.

Wow some people are rude to me like u and Susang... Stop flamming me u 2!!! Chill out

Old 01-22-2008, 06:38 PM   #36
Cody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
Wow some people are rude to me like u and Susang... Stop flamming me u 2!!! Chill out

Just Joking, dont take it seoriously and dont get mad at me... please, I dont like people flamming and hurting my feelings

Old 01-22-2008, 06:40 PM   #37
wade
Hey what about me Susang?

And if we can feed crickets, eggs, sausages, and all that other stuff (oh yea anoles) what was wrong with my suggestion of corn?

Old 01-22-2008, 06:40 PM   #38
ghosthousecorns
Quote:
Originally Posted by susang View Post
Sorry, all the smilies blinded me.
As for rep I'm not having any problem repping people, both Jen and J9 have been repped on this thread by me.
That's bizarre, I guess it likes you because you are the rat lady I'd rep you back if I could. Now get back to shilling out woman!

Old 01-22-2008, 06:46 PM   #39
susang
Quote:
That's bizarre, I guess it likes you because you are the rat lady I'd rep you back if I could. Now get back to shilling out woman!
I almost goggled "shilling".

Old 01-22-2008, 06:48 PM   #40
diamondlil
I've not actually flamed anyone on here that I can recall, but then again that may be a senior moment coming over me. Now where's my shilling?
(Pre-decimal English coin, roughly equivalent at the change to decimal coinage to 5p)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google