CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Okay so I need to get rid of some mice....

Old 07-02-2009, 10:28 PM   #1
jimmythetiger
Okay so I need to get rid of some mice....

I'm not having any luck with some of my current mice, so I want to get them fed off, so I can start with a new batch. The only problem is I don't have a big enough snake for adult mice. So how do I find someone I can give/sell my mice to? (I only have 6 to get rid of)

Old 07-02-2009, 10:35 PM   #2
LBoz
Jimmy, euthanize them, zip lock them and put them in the freezer if you think your snakes will be able to take that size in the next few months. Otherwise, you might be able to take them to you LPS for credit....depends on the store.

Old 07-02-2009, 10:38 PM   #3
jimmythetiger
My snake is still on pinks. Will he really get big enough for adult mice in that amount of time?

Old 07-02-2009, 11:44 PM   #4
Xaceospades
no he wont

Old 07-03-2009, 10:42 AM   #5
snakemom1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
Jimmy, euthanize them, zip lock them and put them in the freezer if you think your snakes will be able to take that size in the next few months. Otherwise, you might be able to take them to you LPS for credit....depends on the store.
I'd take Lori's advice and euthanize them. Check in with your local pet store to see if they would take they either live or frozen. Otherwise check you local area for a reptile club and see if any members need any feeders.

Good luck in whatever you do.

Old 07-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #6
ericswan_1
post it on craigs list feeder mice free or for sale for cheep i think you will get rid of them.

Eric

Old 07-03-2009, 12:57 PM   #7
jimmythetiger
I've been trying but I keep getting flagged

Old 07-03-2009, 01:28 PM   #8
BuckeyeSnake
Craiglist is the way to go.

Just offer them up as pets or food for a few bucks or free.

Old 07-03-2009, 01:30 PM   #9
sciencechick
Don't mention that they are feeders, some people may get upset. Just don't mention that they are pets either.

Old 07-03-2009, 01:44 PM   #10
jimmythetiger
Alright I'll try that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google