CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

BUF gene

Old 02-24-2010, 11:58 AM   #41
mike17l
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike17l View Post
the corn snake community.
If you want to know what the Corn Snake Community is, well I logged into a different forum today, I had not been there since January 6th, that site had all of 65 threads with a new post in them, of which about 15 were ads by Joe Pierce of all people. This site has over a hundred threads with new posts in the in less than a 24 hour period. Just saying, if the community is to be convinced, it should be as much of it as possible.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:59 AM   #42
Drizzt80
Quote:
HAHA!! Really, that is your response?
Ah Mike, come on now. Disciple #2 has spoken. Hold hands. Sing Kumbaya, all will be revealed. You just have to believe.

A genetics finger being shaken at us by someone that argued snakes could be het for Candy Cane is hilarious!!!

D80

Old 02-24-2010, 12:04 PM   #43
Russell
*smacks forehead*

you can't be serious...wow...just wow...

butter, is an amel caramel...

do I REALLY need to say more?

Old 02-24-2010, 12:05 PM   #44
Russell
yep, just as I thought, place is nothing but a swirling cess pool of nasty people looking for blood. I didn't honestly think it had changed, and the above replies confirm that.

Old 02-24-2010, 12:05 PM   #45
mike17l
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell View Post
*smacks forehead*

you can't be serious...wow...just wow...

butter, is an amel caramel...

do I REALLY need to say more?
What is so hard about removing amel from the equation? Is it that difficult?

Old 02-24-2010, 12:07 PM   #46
Russell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
Ah Mike, come on now. Disciple #2 has spoken. Hold hands. Sing Kumbaya, all will be revealed. You just have to believe.

A genetics finger being shaken at us by someone that argued snakes could be het for Candy Cane is hilarious!!!

D80
The animal in question was a Miami het amel. When you breed a candy cane to that animal, you will get some candy cane looking babies. And Candy canes are indeed just specially bred amels. And two candy canes will produce a number of young that look like regular amels. Proven over and over. The thing your doing is bringing up OLD history. Very nasty of you and totally expected of you.

Old 02-24-2010, 12:07 PM   #47
Russell
Quote:
What is so hard about removing amel from the equation? Is it that difficult?
what's so difficult about you understanding that a butter is a caramel?

Old 02-24-2010, 12:09 PM   #48
mike17l
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell View Post
what's so difficult about you understanding that a butter is a caramel?
You are absolutely right, a butter is a caramel, but it is also an amel.

Old 02-24-2010, 12:11 PM   #49
Russell
little wonder why Chuck and Connie refuse to come to this site with this antagonistic attitude of certain members. Wow...just wow...I knew you were all lurking and waiting to jump at the first opportunity. This thread wasn't about finding out answers, it was only about trying to be mean spirited and pick at people.

AND even try to pick at me for something I did so many years ago when I was still just passing on what had been sold to me as a Miami het candy cane. Wow, just wow. And you claim not to have a chip on your shoulders. Bologne! PURE BOLOGNE! You responses above totally blow that concept out of the water!

Old 02-24-2010, 12:11 PM   #50
Russell
Quote:
You are absolutely right, a butter is a caramel, but it is also an amel.
And so, your unable to bridge that gap that a caramel has been tested?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
buf