CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

Led light tape questions

Old 11-05-2016, 06:03 PM   #11
Scrappyeddie77
You might want to look into some automotive leds they have a ton of colors you might need to do you can have the timers set right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-06-2016, 01:05 PM   #12
Jcorny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappyeddie77 View Post
You might want to look into some automotive leds they have a ton of colors you might need to do you can have the timers set right

Thanks, and I was looking into those. I'm just not sure how I could get the color change on a timer. Obviously power in and off would be easy, but I do not want to run multiple light with timers associated with each.

On a positive note I almost have the inclosure done. I still have to install glass, some hardware, and eventually lights.

Old 11-06-2016, 04:03 PM   #13
Scrappyeddie77
Nice it looks great

Old 11-06-2016, 04:46 PM   #14
Scrappyeddie77
http://www.solidapollo.com/rgb-led-s...FdgJgQodHDACOw

This one might work but price is a little high for lights but it would really make it pop

Old 11-06-2016, 08:41 PM   #15
Jcorny
Quote:
http://www.solidapollo.com/rgb-led-s...FdgJgQodHDACOw

This one might work but price is a little high for lights but it would really make it pop

Yea they do look nice. Don't think I could get my wife on board to spend that much though lol.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:59 PM   #16
Scrappyeddie77
LOL time to save up

I have a problem with saving up for guns lol
Some people say I have to many but I tell them that it is an investment lol

Old 08-24-2022, 02:58 AM   #17
Pop Alexandra
I recently bought some lights from https://ndrelectric.com/category/tape-light and am really happy with them. Give them a look if you're still interested.

Old 12-19-2022, 08:16 AM   #18
SamBold
LED strips and lamps are very cool, especially if they can change color and be controlled via remote control or phone. I am a blogger and lately I have been looking for smart light bulbs to decorate my room and make it very stylish and illuminated.

Old 12-19-2022, 10:15 AM   #19
SamBold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBold View Post
LED strips and lamps are very cool, especially if they can change color and be controlled via remote control or phone. I am a blogger and lately I have been looking for smart light bulbs to decorate my room and make it very stylish and illuminated. I know that I will need a lot of equipment for this, but I just got some free money and I'm ready to spend it if your equipment is not so expensive that it doesn't ruin me lol. It would be very interesting for me to take a look at your product and see what options of LED bulbs you offer, I hope some of this will definitely suit me and I can easily install it in my room. Good luck and success to everyone!
!!!!!

Old 07-13-2023, 04:07 AM   #20
Pop Alexandra
Quote:
Thanks for the suggestion. Would you consider these color changing led strip lights as a viable alternative?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google