CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

How Old is YOUR Oldest Corn???

Old 08-30-2011, 11:18 PM   #81
CULEBRA85
Well my two oldest snakes are Crush my creamsicle at 6yrs and my bp Big Bertha at 8yrs. But i have Crush to thank for my snakie addiction....lol

Old 08-31-2011, 07:01 PM   #82
Bartholomew
Quote:
Originally Posted by CULEBRA85 View Post
Well my two oldest snakes are Crush my creamsicle at 6yrs and my bp Big Bertha at 8yrs. But i have Crush to thank for my snakie addiction....lol
Thoes are some very nice snakes!

Old 09-01-2011, 11:03 PM   #83
CULEBRA85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartholomew View Post
Thoes are some very nice snakes!
Thanx, but i just realized that Crush who already had a cataract in one eye, now has them in both eyes. he's getting old.

Old 09-01-2011, 11:17 PM   #84
rosewood
My oldest corn is Sunny, she is between 9 and 11 years old. I got her at a pet store, she was my first snake, when I was in my early teens and she was already a couple of years old but they did not know for certain how old she was.

I do however know a ball python that is in her 30's!!!!!

Old 09-01-2011, 11:57 PM   #85
CULEBRA85
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosewood View Post
My oldest corn is Sunny, she is between 9 and 11 years old. I got her at a pet store, she was my first snake, when I was in my early teens and she was already a couple of years old but they did not know for certain how old she was.

Holy crap!! A bp in its 30's!!!!!

Old 09-02-2011, 12:09 AM   #86
rosewood
I know thats what I said! :P

Old 09-02-2011, 12:10 AM   #87
foreverbored
My corn is 4 years and 5 feet long, I'm hoping he lives to be as old as some on here!

Whats the usual lifespan of a ball python?

Old 09-02-2011, 12:12 AM   #88
rosewood
Not to sure, I am getting my first ball python next week :P Still researching the little things.

Old 09-02-2011, 05:28 PM   #89
Bartholomew
Quote:
Originally Posted by CULEBRA85 View Post
Thanx, but i just realized that Crush who already had a cataract in one eye, now has them in both eyes. he's getting old.
Ouch. I'm sorry. Hope it all goes well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosewood View Post

Haha, thats crazy! I've never heard of that before. Thats awesome.

Old 09-02-2011, 05:44 PM   #90
bitsy
Quote:
I wouldn't worry. My Jonesy's had cataracts in both eyes since his mid-teens and is doing just fine.

Trouble is, he relies more on heat sensing now - every time I get him out of the viv, he gets very "interested" in my nose! It's a bit unnerving to have a snake sizing you up as dinner - he clearly doesn't realise that my heat-emitting nostrils are attached to something rather too large for him!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google