CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

A Ball Python How-to, and Troubleshooting Guide.

Old 08-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #11
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by NH93 View Post
Nanci - why only 12 hours!? LOL!
I won him in a raffe that I bought like ten $1 tickets for. He was donated by Tom Crutchfield, for a benefit for USARK, put on by Cornsnake Supper Club. I was thrilled to win him, I just didn't have anything to do with such a nice snake! I spent hours talking to Bill and Kathy Love, till 2AM, debating if I should keep him or not.

Then I mentioned the situation to Don Soderberg the next day, and Don, being the wonderful person he is, offered to trade a male tessera for him. (Back in the days when tesseras were still selling for $1000!!) A tessera, at that time, was a dream snake- unattainable for me. But I knew what I would do with one if I had one!

And THEN Don turned around and gave the pied to his friend, who had always wanted one, but couldn't afford one. That tessera is my Gartersnake- the pride and joy of my collection. He had his first babies this year! Every time I see Don I tell him "I love my Gartersnake!!"

Old 08-26-2013, 06:55 PM   #12
NH93
Very interesting Nanci, thanks for sharing

Old 08-30-2013, 10:09 AM   #13
juliegarner
Thankyou Nanci it is good to have some sound advice to refer to. I really appreciate your help xx

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google