CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Progression Thread - Levi the Snow

Old 06-14-2016, 07:03 PM   #41
cinnabunbun
20 grams now, two 2g pinkies, gone in less than a couple of minutes. Cleaned his tank yesterday, so everything's nice and fresh, to a snake.

Pinkie #1

Pinkie #2

Home sweet home... hey that's cold side!! Ah well, he loves that mushroom rock. It glows in the dark!

Old 06-14-2016, 07:07 PM   #42
DollysMom
So cute and eating like a champ!

Old 06-15-2016, 04:42 PM   #43
kickflare
Oh my god *gushes* so cute~ Where did you get that mushroom cave from? Its lovely! XD my two are stuck with fairly boring looking tanks xD So jealous!

Old 06-15-2016, 07:17 PM   #44
cinnabunbun
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickflare View Post
Oh my god *gushes* so cute~ Where did you get that mushroom cave from? Its lovely! XD my two are stuck with fairly boring looking tanks xD So jealous!
Thank you n_n and my tank is kinda simplistic really.

https://www.amazon.com/Exo-Terra-Glo.../dp/B00OQPG2H0 I bought mines at one of the LLL Reptiles store here.

Old 06-17-2016, 09:30 PM   #45
cinnabunbun
Some for fun pictures.

"did it hurt mam?" I donated blood for the first time today!

intense close up!! Sorry for yellowish light

20 inches long~

Old 06-24-2016, 07:41 PM   #46
cinnabunbun

I sexed Levi today and to my surprise, He is actually a she! Whoooops. Unless I popped her incorrectly, when I first got the snow at Scales n' Exotics at Repticon LA. They sexed and said he's male. Huh weird.

She's in a shed, so no food today.

Old 06-24-2016, 09:13 PM   #47
DollysMom
Levi is adorable wrapped around her toy. Corn snakes are easily mis-sexed. Everything still points to Cleo being female and Mandy laid eggs at the rescue, but mistakes in sexing happen all the time.

Old 08-28-2016, 12:16 PM   #48
cinnabunbun
Hi! Long time no see and sorry for bringing a dead thread up. Gonna shed the old skin on this one.

Levi is now 40 grams, supposedly be on fuzzies, but right now she's doubling up on small fuzzies that totals around 7-9 grams per feeding every 6 days. She has shed about 3 times now and probably preparing her 4th one. I'm a little worried because this is the first time I heard her sneezing ): She sneezed twice or puffed her nose. I checked her cavities and she seems to be normal, if her mouth a little open.

Last Monday's feeding

second small fuzzy.

Sorry for the inactivity. I've been really busy with battling anxiety, going through therapy, moving, and work.

Old 08-28-2016, 12:57 PM   #49
DollysMom
Cinnabunbun! Progression threads are never too old to be updated. Glad to see Levi eating and growing! She's looking great.

Old 08-29-2016, 08:18 AM   #50
axis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnabunbun View Post
. . . Sorry for the inactivity. I've been really busy with battling anxiety, going through therapy, moving, and work.
No need to apologize. Life can get in anyone's way, unless you're dead, in which case life is over and can't get in the way! And you're too young to even be circling the drain at this point, so cheer up! LOL!

So now that you're back, glad to see ya! Levi looks good though from what you said I hope he doesn't have a cold. Check out your husbandry and the snake's total environment before coming to that conclusion though (when my Lilly was ready to lay eggs, I thought she had an RTI due to sporadic clicking and puffing up of her neck, but as it turned out, she was burrowing excessively and some powdered bark became impacted in her nostrils, which was alleviated once she finally shed! But even as she laid her eggs she had her mouth agape, which in combination with that zombielike stare they get when laying, appeared pretty frightening to say the least!).

In any case, please keep us updated!! (Hope you stick around!)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
corn snake, progression, snow corns