CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

2020 Pairings

Old 01-13-2021, 09:11 PM   #51
67temp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonling View Post
That Anery is MALE? I'll have to keep an eye out for that Specter pairing...
I figured I'd give an update on these since most of them are still hanging around. Several of the aneries are looking very dark like the sire. A hand full are starting to look very specter/banshee like with thicker black borders and yellowish green saddles. A couple aneries are just so-so. The snows are almost starting to look like bubblegum or green blotched but it doesn't show up very well in pictures. A little over 50%of the clutch is starting to get a pinkish hue similar to the specter dame.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Old 01-13-2021, 10:12 PM   #52
SnakeCreations
Those dark anery's are spectacular! Well done

-Tonya

Old 01-14-2021, 09:28 AM   #53
67temp
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeCreations View Post
Those dark anery's are spectacular! Well done

-Tonya
Thanks. I cant wait to see what it looks like once one of those girls gets put back to the dark sire.

Old 02-22-2021, 10:22 AM   #54
67temp
Some more fun stuff has evolved from the pairings of that anery male. The anery x ultramel anery motley pairing produced a snow. That snow is starting to show halos. The pairing of the anery x specter produced 3 snows in the first clutch and one snow in the double. I sold one of the three snows early on. The two left have developed into a halo and a green blotched. The snow from the double clutch got sold but I'm still in contact with the new owner and waiting to see if green blotch/halo appears on that one in a few months.

Old 02-22-2021, 10:28 AM   #55
MysticExotics
That's cool! Be sure to post progression pics!
I need to take pics of my keepers, and post them in my breeding threads.

Old 02-22-2021, 10:32 AM   #56
hypnoctopus
That's really neat! Would love to see pics.

Old 02-22-2021, 11:16 AM   #57
67temp
Here is the snow from a few posts up. The halos are now visible and more pinks are coming in.

Old 02-22-2021, 11:17 AM   #58
MysticExotics
Very cool! Beautiful!

Old 02-22-2021, 12:33 PM   #59
hypnoctopus
Really pretty! Like that neck pattern too.

Old 04-15-2021, 09:08 AM   #60
67temp
The green blotched and halo snows that popped up in my anery project. I couldn't quite capture the pinks in the ground color. I'm pretty sure the anery sire is green blotched and the specter dame is halo.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google