CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Corn Snake photos ONLY, please......
Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2002, 09:52 AM   #11
Clint Boyer
I think the Corn drawing is OK........

After all it is a Corn snake!

I think it's a great pic of a corn, you've got talent! Keep it up.

Old 05-15-2002, 11:36 AM   #12
Rich Z
As long as the messages themselves are providing information that is not time sensitive and no longer applicable, you do not need to delete them. For instance, if you post a notice about a herp show and the date has already come and gone, then by all means go ahead and delete it for me. But if there is a lively discussion that has developed within that thread, maybe it would be best to leave it. Might mean you will need to make a judgement call. Heck, I can't remember if I gave you all the power to delete entire threads!

Just remember that this board is in place to provide information for all whom seek it. So if your message provides some little nugget of wisdom, then leave it for someone else to stumble across some day. Problems with egg laying, etc., happen every year, year after year.

I didn't think things would get as controversial here as they do on my Board of Inquriy site, so I left these tools (editing and deleting) in place so people can manage their own messages to their own liking. But be careful! If you *oops* one, I can't recover it for you.

Thanks for your help.

Old 07-25-2002, 07:11 PM   #13
Abuyoussef
Talking what ur saying is 1000% right

Old 11-20-2002, 07:33 PM   #14
UTWolfe
This may help

I am new around here and love the place. I have a few corns and just got a friend into corns as well. The pictures are great. One way to alleviate some of bandwidth use on this site and keep costs down would be to get pic posters to use hyperlinks. There are a few really nice sites that allow free photo galleries and are easy to use. It would make it easier to moderate and save alot of time and effort.

http://webshots.com
http://photos.msn.com/

And there are many more available.

Hyperlinks work wonders.

Old 11-20-2002, 10:54 PM   #15
Axe
Quote:
Originally posted by Rich Z
As long as the messages themselves are providing information that is not time sensitive and no longer applicable, you do not need to delete them. For instance, if you post a notice about a herp show and the date has already come and gone, then by all means go ahead and delete it for me. But if there is a lively discussion that has developed within that thread, maybe it would be best to leave it. Might mean you will need to make a judgement call. Heck, I can't remember if I gave you all the power to delete entire threads!
You might wanna put that on the Classifieds sections too. For sale/wanted. Then when all the snakes have gone/been acquired, they can just delete the thread instead of just "All sold" - and using up space with any images they might've attached to show off the snakes.

Old 07-18-2003, 02:45 PM   #16
La serpiente
Right, Rich

i only post pics of my corn. but if anyone wants to post non-corn pics they should go to Faunaclassifieds.com and put them there

Old 05-18-2004, 10:38 AM   #17
newt
Thumbs up good site

Nice web site Clint Boyer, I email you with a couple of question. You have a great collection I hope one day I could have one like yours. Do you buy your mice or breed them yourself?

newt

Old 08-05-2004, 04:29 PM   #18
Kachunga
I'll take mine off as well, until I can get some better quality pics. . . Possibly later today. Sorry for the inconvienience, I'm new, but learnig quickly.
Kachunga & Mitchell

Old 11-11-2004, 03:26 AM   #19
Xaviar
i agree, there is no point in you paying for pointless pics if they're nothing to do with corn snakes

Old 01-27-2005, 11:58 AM   #20
shadyrules
Thumbs up help me

i need help, everything u know bout cornsnakes, and r the albino snakes rare, coz i want 1, and i seen a grey and black 1, i like, wat r they called, which is best 4 a beginner male or female, can u give me sum names for snakes

pleez and fanku

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread