CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Attn: Washington area folks

Old 10-18-2010, 12:08 AM   #11
MysticExotics
Well, it's not cold like Alaska, but western WA tends to be cooler than the rest of the state. It does get high temps in the summer, but not excessive like AZ or TX.
There is higher humidity on the western side of the mountains, which is fine, because I like the green.

It doesn't snow alot (usually), two years ago we got dumped on with snow, the week before Christmas, which was perfect, IMO, but *lots* of people got stuck, because they're not used to driving in snow. Having grown up in eastern WA, where I'm used to snow, & having lived in CO, I loved driving in the snow.
We tend to get a bit of ice in the winter, because of the higher humidity, & it can be problematic, of course, but they're pretty good about putting the de-icer down when it's expected.
The main thing I do not like about western WA is the traffic. Anywhere in King County (where Seattle is), any of the main highways always have a good amount of traffic, & forget getting anywhere fast during rush hours....south Snohomish County (the county north) can be pretty hectic too.

But overall, I love WA & would not live anywhere else.

Old 10-18-2010, 09:07 PM   #12
Tara80
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwheather View Post
But overall, I love WA & would not live anywhere else.
I totally agree!

I would also love to purchase that huge 40 gallon from you. I breed mice & rats and that would be perfect for weaning. I have a 65 gallon that I use for mouse weaning already, but another large one would be nice...

Old 10-18-2010, 09:37 PM   #13
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara80 View Post
I totally agree!

I would also love to purchase that huge 40 gallon from you. I breed mice & rats and that would be perfect for weaning. I have a 65 gallon that I use for mouse weaning already, but another large one would be nice...
I PM'd you about this

Old 12-02-2010, 07:21 PM   #14
felix
does it have to be a pickup or can u ship 2 i live in ny

Old 12-03-2010, 05:10 AM   #15
MysticExotics
The only items I have left are two ceramic heat bulbs, in the boxes. Let me know if your interested. Those I will ship.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
fish, heat, supplies, tank