CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

how do i

Old 01-03-2005, 06:21 PM   #1
anthonyf25
how do i

Do I just give my e mail or can people like send mesages to me?

Old 01-03-2005, 07:38 PM   #2
Quigs
Anyone can click on your profile and either send you an email from the forum or a private message here on the forums.

You obviously know how to check you email. When someone sends you an email from here, your email addy is not disclosed.

Top right corner of the forums, there is a hyper link that says "Private Messages" click that to check your messages, maintain your box or to send messages if you know the user name that you want to send messages to!

When you have a new message in your box, it will say "1 new message"

Hope that helps...

Good Luck and welcome to the BEST Cornsnake forum on the net!

Old 01-05-2005, 08:31 AM   #3
DAND
What Quigs said is correct provided you have those options enabled. If you go to User CP and click on Edit Options and scroll down to the "Receive Email from Other Members" and the "Enable Private Messaging" options and make sure they are set up the way you want them to be. If they aren't change them and make sure you click the "Save Changes" button on the bottom of the page.

And as Quigs said, Welcome.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google