CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Hybrid list

Old 06-05-2009, 08:32 AM   #21
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by slangenbroed View Post
cornsnake x hedgehog =.................................
Dog x Giraffe = a dog that can look over the fence
Did you get a hold of some Jenever over there Slangenbroed?

Old 09-10-2011, 06:01 AM   #22
WingedSweetheart
I would like to see what my coastal cali king (stripe with no stripe guy) X my nitida cali king would like. I know it's not a hybrid since they are both considered cali kings now (the nitida used to be it's own subspecies).

Old 09-10-2011, 06:02 AM   #23
WingedSweetheart
Forgot to add that I would like to see the nitida X corn cross or the cali king x nitida x corn cross :P

Old 09-10-2011, 01:41 PM   #24
AliCat37
Don't forget the retic x ball, I know those were bred a few years back.. haven't heard any updates as far as growth..

Old 09-10-2011, 06:20 PM   #25
hypnoctopus
Maybe this is the wrong place to ask, but why are people against hybrids?

Old 09-10-2011, 06:31 PM   #26
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
Maybe this is the wrong place to ask, but why are people against hybrids?
Every person has a different reason. If you go back through the hybrid threads, you'll be able to read many different viewpoints, and see many different attitudes towards them.

Old 09-10-2011, 07:07 PM   #27
CULEBRA85
OOOHHH hybrids killem all!!!! lol Well in the next season or two this is wat i might be making.

Creamsicle x Albino cali king

Hypo Hondo x Albino Sinaloan

And mayb hypo hondo x creamsicle.......oooo those evil hybrids!!! lol

Old 09-10-2011, 10:44 PM   #28
Rdoyle
So peolpe really will kill a Hybrids that they have breed? That makes no sec to me at all? Then why breed them in the frist place or did I read it wround. Why kill a snake at all they had no say in who there partents are. Just becouse you dont want one does not mean that you should say that they all have to be kill. I have a really nice Cream and you try to kill her I have a castiron frying pan and a swamp they will never find your body.

Old 09-10-2011, 10:46 PM   #29
Rdoyle
Sorry for the rant, but I really love all animals and when I hear peolpe wanted to kill just becouse they are not pure kind of makes me mad

Old 09-10-2011, 10:47 PM   #30
CULEBRA85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdoyle View Post
So peolpe really will kill a Hybrids that they have breed? That makes no sec to me at all? Then why breed them in the frist place or did I read it wround. Why kill a snake at all they had no say in who there partents are. Just becouse you dont want one does not mean that you should say that they all have to be kill. I have a really nice Cream and you try to kill her I have a castiron frying pan and a swamp they will never find your body.
idk if ur picking up the sarcasm in our posts, most of the ppl that have posted love, breed or own hybrids. lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google