CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Blizzard- suspect Hypo Lavender Stripe. My snake is more patternless than your snake!

Old 05-15-2014, 07:08 PM   #1
Shiari
Blizzard- suspect Hypo Lavender Stripe. My snake is more patternless than your snake!

So there I was at the Lodi reptile show with SarahP and before the show started I checked out the corns that other sellers had. And at one table, was this cute little patternless critter that had garnet eyes with an overlay of a blue-ish sheen to the iris. I looked at him and asked "Hypo lavender stripe?" and they said "Nope, blizzard!" ... "But he's got dark eyes." ... "No, see, the pupil is ruby so he's a blizzard." I didn't argue further, especially as they had a bog standard amel listed as a butter, but popped back to my table and told SarahP what I'd found. She took a peek and agreed with my assessment so after my first snake sold, I went back and nabbed him. He's got a moderate kink halfway down, but it's hard to notice unless he's slithering over something. Doesn't bother him at all and he eats like a champ.

So here is Blizzard, a completely patternless striped critter that I suspect *must* be a hypo lavender.

With flash:

Without:

Old 05-15-2014, 07:26 PM   #2
SarahP
Blizzard!

Somebody came by the table on Sunday with that little "butter" by the way. They were so happy.

Old 05-15-2014, 07:28 PM   #3
Shiari
Oh dear. That must have been awkward. I'm glad they were happy with their snakelet, though.

Old 05-15-2014, 10:48 PM   #4
hypnoctopus
I love dark eyes on a light snake. What a neat find!

Old 05-16-2014, 02:51 PM   #5
MotleyMedusa7
Nice find!

Old 06-05-2014, 07:50 PM   #6
Shiari
Blizzard shed with me, and the peach of a hypo lavender has come blaring through. Naturally, though, it doesn't show up as well on camera as in person. He also has a peach stripe down most of his spine, so it'll be interesting to see how 'patternless' he actually remains.

Old 06-05-2014, 07:56 PM   #7
hypnoctopus
Neat! He's gotten so pink already.

Old 12-24-2014, 03:21 PM   #8
Shiari
Now that Blizzard has gotten bigger, he's far less cooperative for photos.

But he's still completely, utterly patternless.

Old 12-28-2014, 01:05 AM   #9
Ravenessa
What a cutie pie <3

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google