CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

[Wanted] Beauty Snake or help finding one.

Old 07-17-2014, 01:34 PM   #1
GeorgeEndrulat
[Wanted] Beauty Snake or help finding one.

I'm having quite a hard time finding CB/CBB 2014 beauty snakes.

Any of these:

Orthriophis taeniurus ssp.
Orthriophis taeniurus callicyanous
Orthriophis taeniurus mocquardi
Orthriophis taeniurus friesei

Just not cave or china.

I've contacted round about every shop in northern Illinois: nothing. I've seen them for sale from DTS herp, but after the BOI thread I'm choosing to not buy from them.

Does anyone know of any breeders, local to Illinois is best, but at this point anything will do.

And have they stopped being exported? It seems like there has to be a reason why they're just not available anymore.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Old 07-17-2014, 04:58 PM   #2
daddio207
Most breeders of beauties are just starting to hatch out eggs right now. In a month or so there will be lots of CBB available. They are still being imported also. Imports are usually always adults and can be pure evil LOL
Hang in there for a month or so and you should have just about all Orthriophis taeniurus sub species to choose from.

Old 07-18-2014, 08:43 AM   #3
GeorgeEndrulat
daddio207, thank you, honestly. After looking and looking, even finding apparently false information that eggs are laid late fall, and then assuming that by july cbb < yearlings would be available, contacting multiple shops, breeders, going to two shows/expos you are the first to give me information that is worth a damn.

I really do appreciate it and thank you for the great news.

Old 07-18-2014, 09:52 AM   #4
daddio207
Your Welcome.
They are rare to find at shows/expos.
If you haven't found what you are looking for in a month or so then bump this thread or msg me. I love beauties and am always keeping an eye out for them to add to my collection of Asian Beauty/Rat snakes.

Old 08-21-2018, 11:49 AM   #5
raydog90
Check Morph Market. ,,or Fauna classifieds

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google