CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Snake the snake

Old 01-18-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
wowfood
Snake the snake

I decided a while back I was going to track the length / weight of Snake on a monthly basis, and I decided last week that around the time of weighing him / her i'd also take a pic so as well as having a set of data to record the details I'd have a pic to go with it.

BUT I haven't got a decent camera yet, so i'll start taking those pics a little later on, i'll keep posting the monthly pics in here, but to get the thing started here are a couple terrible quality pics taken on my mobile.

overhead pic of the enclosure

An overhead pic of snake I used when working out his length for the first record

A snap of him all curled up on the substrate

And finally a closeup

Old 01-18-2012, 08:20 PM   #2
chris68
Pretty lil anery corn

Old 01-26-2012, 05:17 PM   #3
wowfood
FINALLY

The little git stayed still long enough to get a decent picture. :P

Old 01-26-2012, 05:37 PM   #4
Christen
I love the markings on Snakes nose.

Old 01-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #5
NickP961
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmalchow View Post
I love the markings on Snakes nose.
I agree. In the first picture, it looks like he has a mustache!

Old 01-27-2012, 12:22 PM   #6
wowfood
What do you mean looks like? Snake does have a moustache, they grew it for movember, but liked it so much they decided to keep it.

Old 08-19-2012, 01:28 PM   #7
wowfood
Here are a few more, very poor quality pics. Don't know why, but my camera keeps going blurry recently, I'll fiddle with some settings and try to get some better quality pics up.

And one for my "too thin?" thread. This is what I meant about the spin showing in parts of the back, you can see the shadow of it there.

It isn't normally that pronounced, probably just they way she's coiled.

Old 08-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #8
wowfood
whoa, okay it wasn't nearly as blurred to hell as that when I saw it on my desktop. Don't know what photobucket did to it when I uploaded it.

Old 08-19-2012, 02:45 PM   #9
runninghorsespirit
stunning little anery there

Old 09-18-2012, 02:57 PM   #10
wowfood
Okay here's a new pic. Came home from work and she was sat there posing behind the glass, picture perfect moment if you ask me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google