CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

This BLUE thing.........

Old 12-25-2014, 07:05 AM   #21
demonss
Wow that is beautiful, i was trying to figure out what morphs to breed and I think i might have just figured it out. Inspiring!!!!!

Old 12-30-2014, 08:12 AM   #22
bensmith5862
wow.. beautiful color.. be proud of that one lol

Old 01-04-2015, 06:06 PM   #23
Myca
Hey Dr Orlando,
Are you planning to create little blue things? I want one...two

Old 01-04-2015, 08:24 PM   #24
LRDJ
Thanks again everyone for the great comments!

Old 01-04-2015, 08:31 PM   #25
LRDJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myca View Post
Hey Dr Orlando,
Are you planning to create little blue things? I want one...two
I need to sort out as far as what direction I want to go with the dilute mutation. In other words, it probably will take two to three years to see the target outcome. I am contemplating in mixing some cool Kastanie combos into the dilute/anery mutation....Lets see what happen.

Take care!
Orlando

Old 01-05-2015, 10:54 PM   #26
streetwrx
Orlando my wife asked me to see if you can post another photo? We can't believe that is it's true color.

Old 01-06-2015, 01:05 AM   #27
Jereme
Orlando, If you do post another photo do Don's dollar trick so no one can say you touch it up!

Old 01-06-2015, 04:35 AM   #28
LRDJ
Jereme...

Weather permitting....your wish will come true.

Take care!

Orlando

Old 01-06-2015, 10:55 AM   #29
Ravenessa
Im finding it funny that people think it's touched up... if so he could make a fortune in photoshop.. lol the details are too close up, the yellow is not changed on the snake, but is within normal range of the color.. Not intensified nor dulled down.. The background is normal, the eyes are normal, the people here would know if the picture had been changed just based on that as well... You can even see the little darker spot on the end of each scale that I see on my own lavenders as well... Know your computers peeps... HOWEVER, i really do wish for more pictures because I am in love... <3 <3 <3

Old 01-06-2015, 11:50 AM   #30
LRDJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenessa View Post
Im finding it funny that people think it's touched up... if so he could make a fortune in photoshop.. lol the details are too close up, the yellow is not changed on the snake, but is within normal range of the color.. Not intensified nor dulled down.. The background is normal, the eyes are normal, the people here would know if the picture had been changed just based on that as well... You can even see the little darker spot on the end of each scale that I see on my own lavenders as well... Know your computers peeps... However, i really do wish for more pictures because I am in love... <3 <3 <3
I really appreciate your comments. Thank you!

I understand this picture can be controversial. This base morph "recessive" mutation can be deceiving since there is an extreme fading of colors as the animal ages. To be honest with you, I will be surprise if this particular snake preserve those colors into adulthood. Regardless….I am still happy with her.However, I do believe more needs to be done with this mutation.

Here is a picture of a Dilute Granite……I will have to look to see if I have a picture when he was a neonate but some of his colors have faded in the last year or two.

BTW….the snake has a thin body score (AKA: Slender) but he has always been like that. Looking forward to see if he is able to pass those genes in the next couple of months.

Take care!

Orlando

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google