CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

unique lava ladies

Old 10-05-2018, 02:16 AM   #1
CornsAustria
unique lava ladies

Hey !
my unique looking lava's doing fine - I love how they look ... got some lava's earlier but no one looks that special this two do !
One is from a Walter Smith line, the second is from a Nederland breeder !
your favorite ? (hard to choose )

Old 10-05-2018, 02:48 PM   #2
MysticExotics
Wow, very pretty!

Old 11-01-2018, 03:54 AM   #3
CornsAustria
'Morimi' shows her beauty !

Old 11-01-2018, 09:45 AM   #4
Twolunger
Both are beauties, but I'm partial to red colors. I'm trying to decide whether to add lava to my little morph collection. Two like this would be quite welcome.

Old 11-01-2018, 06:51 PM   #5
chris68
They are really neat, and not what I expect when someone says "That's a lava corn snake" Beautiful

Old 11-01-2018, 10:18 PM   #6
Myca
They are amazing. Lovely. Thanks for sharing

Old 11-02-2018, 02:58 AM   #7
CornsAustria
yes, they are really 'different' I have had many lava's but these two are so special ! thank you all for your kind words !

Old 11-05-2018, 12:10 AM   #8
callen727
Absolutely beautiful! Both, and I’m not even going to try to pick a favorite. Interestingly enough, I was at a reptile show today looking at corns and I asked the guy, who was very friendly, if he had anything with red or orange in it with dark eyes. (Sorry, red eyes freak me out.) He then spent about 10 minutes explaining to me how that wasn’t possible because in order to have red/orange, this and that, some stuff I didn’t understand, it wasn’t possible to have red or orange in a morph without red eyes. But here you have two examples of exactly what I pictured in my mind. If I come across something that looks like this, I’ll definitely be bringing it home.
Anyway, really gorgeous snakes!

-C.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-05-2018, 01:02 AM   #9
CornsAustria
thank you very much !
I think there are more then 'red and black eyes' there are pinkish, blueish, brownish, black, and of corse red eyes this guy definetly had no clue there are so much more beautyful morphs behind amel and normal You will see

Old 11-24-2018, 06:03 PM   #10
ecreipeoj
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornsAustria View Post
Hey !
my unique looking lava's doing fine - your favorite ? (hard to choose )
I like the first one. It looks like it is missing its yellow pigment. How cool would that be if it is genetic?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google