CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

RIP old girl

Old 10-30-2020, 06:02 PM   #1
Dis13
RIP old girl

Hi all, this is my first post here. I have had two corn snakes, basically my entire adult life. I got my first girl, Copper, way back in 8th grade, in December 1994, and my second girl, Cayenne, in August of 1995. Well, last year, Cayenne had a growth on her body and wasn’t pooping right and I had to make the sad choice of putting her to sleep. 😓. Now I’m even sadder - yesterday I found that Copper had passed away after being with my for 26 years. I know that is a long time for a corn snake, and she had a good life, but still so bummed 😕

RIP to my two girls

Old 10-30-2020, 06:14 PM   #2
Rich Z
Well, you must have been treating them VERY well for them to live so long. They couldn't have asked for a better home or a better keeper, it seems.

Old 10-30-2020, 06:56 PM   #3
Dis13
Thank you Rich, I like to think so! She was so old near the end she had cataracts, but was still eating last week!

Old 10-30-2020, 07:20 PM   #4
hypnoctopus
I'm so sorry to hear that, but I'm glad they both got such a nice life with you. It's really rare that someone keeps a snake for its entire life. Do you think you'll get a new baby corn?

Old 10-30-2020, 08:59 PM   #5
Dis13
I don’t think so, but I’m keeping the huge tank just in case 🙂

Old 10-31-2020, 04:07 PM   #6
SnakeCreations
So sorry to hear about your loss.

-Tonya

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google