CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Avalanche Stripe Pepper: The Other Whitesnake

Old 07-04-2009, 10:28 AM   #11
Nanci
Thank you Stephen! Hopefully Pepper will breed next year with Ruby, the bloodred stripe het snow pictured in my signature. Many people have asked for a baby Ruby already, but there will also be baby Peppers and fire stripes and granite stripes!! I don't even have a fire or a granite!!

Old 07-04-2009, 10:29 AM   #12
starsevol
Nanci, that boy is one of my favorite snakes of all time! Soooo now that you are FedEx certified to ship when can I expect him? LOL

My breeding season has been awful. Sangria had a slugfest, but 6 eggs are still looking ok..and yesterday she had another slugfest, with another 6 good looking eggs. There is a 1 in 32 chance of an avalanche stripe in that pairing and I hope Murphy at least grants me that....

and if he does, I hope my avalanche stripe turns out just 1/10 as beautiful as your boy...he is just fantastic!!

Old 07-04-2009, 10:33 AM   #13
Nanci
Thank you Beth!! I will cross my fingers for you. At least the animals providing you with slugfests have been bred; you don't have virgin females going off on slugfests for no reason! I have so had it with slugs I could spew!!!

Old 07-04-2009, 10:45 AM   #14
RobbiesCornField
He is such a beautiful boy!!! I can't believe how fast he grew!

Old 07-04-2009, 11:08 AM   #15
ceduke
Wow what a gorgeous snake!

Old 07-04-2009, 11:38 AM   #16
Corny Noob
Oh my god Nanci! What have you been feeding that boy? Mooses?! I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen that little handsome lad

Old 07-04-2009, 11:58 AM   #17
zorro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Thank you Stephen! Hopefully Pepper will breed next year with Ruby, the bloodred stripe het snow pictured in my signature. Many people have asked for a baby Ruby already, but there will also be baby Peppers and fire stripes and granite stripes!! I don't even have a fire or a granite!!
I'm not sure pepper will survive a breeding with that cobra, he is great looking however!!!
John

Old 07-04-2009, 12:03 PM   #18
The_Thunderer
Pepper is, without a doubt, one handsome boy! Hope your plans for him and Ruby come to fruition! Oh, the possibilities!

Old 07-04-2009, 12:11 PM   #19
jdarlin02
Great pics!
Love the web on his head, makes him look like he's got a cracklin' good idea!

Old 07-04-2009, 01:00 PM   #20
chad27
Oh wow nanci i am big fan of the white corns that is a awesome corn. Hope my white out turns out great like that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google