CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Avalanche Stripe Pepper: The Other Whitesnake

Old 07-07-2009, 05:59 PM   #31
danielle
Pepper is very pretty Nanci!!

Old 07-07-2009, 09:00 PM   #32
Lynnea
What a beautiful boy Pepper is! He needs an offspring (or girlfriend) named Salt! lol

Old 07-07-2009, 10:34 PM   #33
Christopher Feenan
Big and sexy.

I have a pepper white mini cooper - I really like that color of white.

Did you name him pepper because of his shade of white ?

Pepper is homo amel, anery, bloodred and stripe ?

Allright , last stupid question - is Mrs George a morph of water lily ? I miss my pond...

Old 07-08-2009, 05:19 AM   #34
Nanci
Thanks you guys! Pepper is bloodred anery amel stripe. I named him Pepper because when I got him he was a nice pink- the color of peppermint ice cream. His future mate is Ruby, who is a bloodred stripe het snow. I think that combination will produce a more interesting clutch than breeding one avalanche to another and getting only more avalanches.

Mrs. George C. Hitchcock is a tropical, night-blooming waterlily. I also have Tina, Alfred Greenberg, Queen of Siam and a white that was unlabeled. I foolishly thought I could identify it!!!

Old 07-08-2009, 06:18 AM   #35
spirit975
He`s stunning Nanci. I love avalanches! I plan to breed my boy next year too. Like you i think putting him to something other than avalanche will produce more interesting results..my plans are putting him to a granite stripe het amel, a hypo het blood, stripe and anery and possibly an amel het blood stripe, anery ph hypo depending on how much he`s up for.

Old 07-31-2009, 11:15 PM   #36
chad27
Wow Nanci pepper is awesome

Old 07-31-2009, 11:48 PM   #37
zorro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Thanks you guys! Pepper is bloodred anery amel stripe. I named him Pepper because when I got him he was a nice pink- the color of peppermint ice cream. His future mate is Ruby, who is a bloodred stripe het snow. I think that combination will produce a more interesting clutch than breeding one avalanche to another and getting only more avalanches.

Mrs. George C. Hitchcock is a tropical, night-blooming waterlily. I also have Tina, Alfred Greenberg, Queen of Siam and a white that was unlabeled. I foolishly thought I could identify it!!!
I've got a female Avalanche stripe that should be big enough to breed next year that I should send to you.
John

Old 08-01-2009, 03:41 AM   #38
Asbit
Nanci,
Does Pepper ever seem to bee affected by very bright light if out in in for extended periods of time? I ask because I have a Snow Motley who sways her head side to side after being in the very bright sun for more than 10-15 min but if we go out on a cloudy or less bright day it does not happen and it has never happened in the house. Her eyes look just like Peppers and I was wondering if the bright light might affect the eye sight of the very light/white snakes.

Old 08-01-2009, 07:37 AM   #39
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro View Post
I've got a female Avalanche stripe that should be big enough to breed next year that I should send to you.
John
That would be fine! We just have to hope Pepper is in the mood next year! Wouldn't that be a beautiful pink clutch!!

Old 08-01-2009, 07:39 AM   #40
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asbit View Post
Nanci,
Does Pepper ever seem to bee affected by very bright light if out in in for extended periods of time?
I haven't noticed him doing anything that other, dark-eyed snakes don't do, but I don't keep him outside long, just enough to get pics.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google