CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Coaxing out of small spaces

Old 10-20-2010, 08:30 PM   #31
Onarian
No sign, but I don't really know what sort of sign I might see. She might poop again, but otherwise she's clean and shed about two and a half weeks ago. So I can't think of anything that she might leave that would make a track.

Old 10-20-2010, 09:58 PM   #32
Haarstad
she could move something, a tape trap, role the bottle, move the heat packs or hides... anything really

Old 10-20-2010, 11:58 PM   #33
Onarian
Ah, nothing. But, I also only had about 10 little tape triangles around the car. I went out tonight and laid down strips of masking tape everywhere that I could. So, if she moves around in the cabin or the trunk at all tonight, I'll know! Here's hoping for some results in the morning.

Old 10-21-2010, 09:19 AM   #34
Karoni
I've been following your story, too. I hope you find her. Any sign of movement last night??

Old 10-21-2010, 09:24 AM   #35
Onarian
I haven't had time to pull up the trunk and check underneath but no sign of movement in the cabin anywhere. So it looks like the score is now:

Cassi: 3
Passive Method: 0

Old 10-21-2010, 11:09 AM   #36
xlevix
If you do the car wash method you might wanna have someone watching from outside the wash to make sure she doesn't manage to escape and take off!

Old 10-21-2010, 07:19 PM   #37
Haarstad
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlevix View Post
If you do the car wash method you might wanna have someone watching from outside the wash to make sure she doesn't manage to escape and take off!
Excellent idea!!!

Old 10-21-2010, 08:36 PM   #38
Jdog3131
ummmmmm if you take the car to the car wash and she's to close to something hot or electrical then couldn't she die...If noise does make the snake come out can I suggest this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHqfgT4XVps but remember be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you do this right it is quite loud

Old 10-21-2010, 08:37 PM   #39
Jdog3131
don't worry it has never blown on me but be safe

Old 10-21-2010, 08:47 PM   #40
Onarian
Hahah bombing her out sounds like a blast. I guess I could put it under the car... I tried techno with lots of bass last night but it didn't make her stir even though the entire car was vibrating (I love my new car!). Granted also none of the traps I put out have been disturbed. So I really don't know if she's even still in there. I still have lots of hope certainly, but just don't know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
escape